Sellika when in spanish?

Sellika generates keywords, titles and color names only in English. All integrated templates for product and category descriptions are also in English. But there is an opportunity to add your own templates, they can be written in other languages. Thank you for your suggestion, we'll take it into consideration!

It's a shame, because it's a very interesting service, and I think all Spanish-language businesses would be pleased to have such a service. Let me know if you change your mind. Thank you anyway.

chris37

It's a shame, because it's a very interesting service, and I think all Spanish-language businesses would be pleased to have such a service. Let me know if you change your mind. Thank you anyway.
Why specially Spanish? Is many other languages in the world ;)

Anyway I am curious if I make my own template and I use that in the custom field of sellika settings, can i use this which any language?
P.S I will try it later anyway :)
@Olga B.

Why specially Spanish? Is many other languages in the world ;)

Anyway I am curious if I make my own template and I use that in the custom field of sellika settings, can i use this which any language?
P.S I will try it later anyway :)
@Olga B.

It's not that it's especially in Spanish, I ask about my needs. I understand that it would be much more enriching in many more languages (and I wish one day there were). But in my particular case, that is my need.

1607440410766.png

Thank you for your opinion! Sure, we would like to make a Spanish version, as well as a version for Shopify, etc., but there is still room for improvement in the existing tool :) Sellika in Spanish is in our long-term plans.