Sales Pop

When I first installed the AliDropship plugin into my WordPress, I had the choice of downloading the plugin for WordPress or Woocommerce. I watched a video put out by AliDropship and one of the things they said about using the non-woocommerce version, was that you could add more products...or something like that. Anyway, I ended up installing the AliDropship plugin for WordPress, not the Woocommerce version. I set up Paypal, Stripe Credit Card account, loaded products...the whole nine yards.

Recently I downloaded the Sales Pop plugin, but it's only compatible with Woocommerce. As time goes on, it seems to me Woocommerce seems to be the preferred platform for plugin developers. I'd consider upgrading, but won't that blowup the setup I have now? Is there an alternative to "Sales Pop" by Beeketing that does not require Woocommerce?

Last edited:

Mar

Recently I downloaded the Sales Pop plugin, but it's only compatible with Woocommerce. As time goes on, it seems to me Woocommerce seems to be the preferred platform for plugin developers. I'd consider upgrading, but won't that blowup the setup I have now? Is there an alternative to "Sales Pop" by Beeketing that does not require Woocommerce?
Beeketing programs are awesome. Not only the Sales Popup, there are more applications, e. g. the Count Down Cart and it is free. Alidropship has a Recent Sales Popup paid addon that is compatible with both versions of the plugin. Yes, the original plugin is very limited in terms of customizing your site.

1568519475040.png