Sales funnel

Seb Cot

Hi all and happy new year!

Wish you all the best and success in your commerce :)

A question for you : What is the best way to build a sales funnel with an ecommerce website?

I mean, the product list is static, I will not add 10 items every week, and the promotions comes automaticaly from aliexpress, so what to show as new for the subscribers?

Does anyone created a sales funnel on his ecommerce? How did you do?

MarkCM

You mean like adding upsells to the checkout process? I'd like to know how to do that to. :)

jubran

There are great sale funnel platforms but since you are asking for one then I assume you're starting out so building a sales funnel with Wordpress will be the easiest yet the most inexpensive way.

Just make sure to have visual composer and necessary plugins in place and test your site speed and responsiveness before you advertise.

apparelpulsar

When building a sales funnel, you should analyze 4 main values:
1. Number of impressions (how many people saw your advertisement or website link in search)
2. CTR (number of clicks/number of impressions*100%)
3. Conversion into sales (number of clicks/number of sales*100%)
4. ROI (profit/cost*100%)
On any of the stages, you need to attract as many people from your target audience as possible. For instance, you should show advertisement to those who are interested in your product, so set up ads campaign properly.
Then, you should make more people click on your advert. So, create a heading that will make more potential customers want your products.
Your website should be attractive yet clear. All the pictures should be of good quality and must show the best sides of your goods.
Finally, make a clear and concise CTA button in the right place.
To better analyze your sales funnel, you should set up some analytical tool, but don't go too far, a lot of code will decrease your website's loading speed. Setting it up means either placing UTMs or setting up Google Analytics correctly.