Sale bugs with WooCommerce & Slowness

jubran

I am listing items in my store and I don't want a sale price. I mean I don't want to delete the price of the sale every time but want it automatically to be set without a sale. Is that possible?

In addition, after removing the sale price, I am getting -100% discount on the items in my store, even though there are no sale price set (and it's -100% and not 100%). What I can do in regard to this issue?

Another BIG issue: I am running the plugin with Ioncube loader because my server doesn't support Zend Guard Loader. Therefore, I think it's causing a huge slowness issue and very high RAM/CPU and process usage in my server. I've tried to disable the plugin and the website ran very very fast but after enabling the plugin, the website turns out to be very slow and the import process from Aliexpress takes a lot of time. Not to mention a simple Ajax requests that takes forever to process.... How can i fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am listing items in my store and I don't want a sale price. I mean I don't want to delete the price of the sale every time but want it automatically to be set without a sale. Is that possible?

In addition, after removing the sale price, I am getting -100% discount on the items in my store, even though there are no sale price set (and it's -100% and not 100%). What I can do in regard to this issue?

Another BIG issue: I am running the plugin with Ioncube loader because my server doesn't support Zend Guard Loader. Therefore, I think it's causing a huge slowness issue and very high RAM/CPU and process usage in my server. I've tried to disable the plugin and the website ran very very fast but after enabling the plugin, the website turns out to be very slow and the import process from Aliexpress takes a lot of time. Not to mention a simple Ajax requests that takes forever to process.... How can i fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
Thank you for letting us know , I will discuss these issues with our developers. Also, please could you PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out?

SydneyJB

I also don't want two prices, regular and sale. How do I stop this? I see many questions here result in a PM, which doesn't help those of us who are searching for answers.

jubran

I also don't want two prices, regular and sale. How do I stop this? I see many questions here result in a PM, which doesn't help those of us who are searching for answers.
There is a bug I think with the plugin and the support team still can't figure it out (or doesn't read my messages). And now I need to go again over the products to edit because they have been updated and got a price set by the normal formula in the plugin settings.

When I set the price without doesn't in WooCommerce, I am getting -100%, are you also getting that or what?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
There is a bug I think with the plugin and the support team still can't figure it out (or doesn't read my messages). And now I need to go again over the products to edit because they have been updated and got a price set by the normal formula in the plugin settings.

When I set the price without doesn't in WooCommerce, I am getting -100%, are you also getting that or what?
Regular price and sale price are set by WooCommerce , not by our plugin. As far as I know our Suport updated your product and all is ok. Please give me your feedback.

jubran

Which is true. However, there is an issue with the plugin because when I set the price without a sale price, I get on the product a label which states -100%.
I've tried to manually add a product without alidropship and the problem didn't show up so the problem is of course from the plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Which is true. However, there is an issue with the plugin because when I set the price without a sale price, I get on the product a label which states -100%.
I've tried to manually add a product without alidropship and the problem didn't show up so the problem is of course from the plugin.

upload_2017-8-3_15-26-42.png
upload_2017-8-3_15-27-23.png

As you can see it is ok , from my side. I tested at Storefront theme of WooCommerce.
I have the latest Beta version plugin. You can try to switch to a standard WooCommerce theme and check , if the issue will not appear - this is a theme bug.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-3_15-25-39.png
    upload_2017-8-3_15-25-39.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2017-8-3_15-25-54.png
    upload_2017-8-3_15-25-54.png
    276.8 KB · Views: 4