Rounding not working

Darcy

Hi all,

Brand new AliWoo plugin and shopper theme, rounding to nearest $ or to assigned cents is not working. I click save changes and shows message, "Rounding setting have been saved!" but the it reverts to "Round the prices up/down to the nearest integer" as OFF and "Example 99" in the Assign cents field.

I saw other posts regarding the currency switcher, so I have set to USD for all currency options in AliWoo and Woo and turned off the currency switcher - still can't make a rounding setting.

Help?

Christina

Administrator
Hi all,

Brand new AliWoo plugin and shopper theme, rounding to nearest $ or to assigned cents is not working. I click save changes and shows message, "Rounding setting have been saved!" but the it reverts to "Round the prices up/down to the nearest integer" as OFF and "Example 99" in the Assign cents field.

I saw other posts regarding the currency switcher, so I have set to USD for all currency options in AliWoo and Woo and turned off the currency switcher - still can't make a rounding setting.

Help?

Hello, Darcy!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue?

JamesS

Hello Darcy,

Did you manage to resolve the issue? I'm currently experiencing the same problem; rounding to specified cent amounts or to the nearest integer is not saving to be applied as part of price update.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hello Darcy,

Did you manage to resolve the issue? I'm currently experiencing the same problem; rounding to specified cent amounts or to the nearest integer is not saving to be applied as part of price update.

Thanks

Hello, James!

Recently we have noticed this issue on some clients' sites. Our developpers are working on this now, but we need your credentials to help you and figure the issue out. Please PM me your domain name, WP login details and access to cPanel. Thank you for understanding.

ToddyWoggle

I have concerns/questions about how this pricing formula works:
First concern is here:
1622855716920.png

The first line says of the product is greater than zero and lower than 99 the cost will be $9.95, this statement represents a number range from 0.1- 0.98
the next line says if the product is greater than 1.00 and smaller that 1.99 the cost will be $11.99, this statement represents represents the numbers 1.01- 1.98
Anyone who knows coding and algebra will realize that the the numbers .99 and 1.00 are NOT covered by this formula and will therefore fall through a crack in the formula and will not be marked up! Why has no-one addressed this issue?