Roll back?

How an I roll back to the last version of the plugin. This version has too many bugs. Nevermind. Another helpful forum member helped me to solve the problem for now.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
View attachment 7570
Also, I want the green edit tab removed from my platform completely. It is a security risk. Customers who are logged in have access to it and can use it. It is unprofessional looking and editing capabilities never belong on the front end. Just remove it. Nobody wants it or needs it. It is nothing more than a "front door" for unscrupulous people of which there are millions.
Only users with admin rights can see this button , customers can't see it and can't edit anything.
This option is the same as if you were in back-end edit product page.
As for errors - I can't say that our plugin is a reason. When they appear and after what actions? You were talking about bugs, please describe what exactly doesn't work?

Mrbb922

@Victoria I have noticed since the update it is no longer allowing flatsome theme to show 'Sale' price or %. It is simply showing the sale price as regular prices. So during the import for woo, its not automatically filling out both regular price and sale price.

Direct Webstore

I have noticed since the update it is no longer allowing flatsome theme to show 'Sale' price or %.
Same with my Flatsome ... but if you edit the product you will see that the sale price and regular price are the same. If you edit the regular price to be higher, the "Sale / %" comes back.

So somehow the update has caused the (fake) "Regular Price" to be the same as the (real) "Sale Price" ... which is what causes the Sale/% not to display.

It's basically disabled the fake "Sale" function :(

Last edited:

Mrbb922

Same with my Flatsome ... but if you edit the product you will see that the sale price and regular price are the same. If you edit the regular price to be higher, the "Sale / %" comes back.

So somehow the update has caused the (fake) "Regular Price" to be the same as the (real) "Sale Price" ... which is what causes the Sale/% not to display.

It's basically disabled the fake "Sale" function :(

How do you edit the price after importing? My woo doesn't even have the price section available anymore when I import from aliexpress?

Direct Webstore

... and after rolling back to Version 1.3.2 , the problem seems to be permanent. The prices are still the same, cancelling out the "Sale".

Mrbb922

Scroll right down till you get to the "Product Data" section / General Tab

View attachment 7577
Hmm, I don't actually have that on mine? My general tab just shows 'Tax Status' and 'Tax Class'. Maybe because they are variable products?

EDIT - Alright I did find it under the variations section since it is a variable product. My only question now is, does this effect the updating of the product? So the sale doesn't go off on its own when its over on Aliexpress?

Direct Webstore

Maybe because they are variable products?
Right. So edit the prices of each variable. A big hassle if you have a lot of affected products. I'm choosing to do nothing and not import any new products until it's fixed. The old products will just have to stay at regular prices. There are other discount options on my sites for customers to use.

Mrbb922

Dang yea I don't want to go through all that right now lol. Dealing with things like cell phone cases and such where there are 250 different variations for a single product import (colors and phone versions). Which I actually had to switch to the 'Allow variations to be handled by theme' option because so many variations were messing the product page up (and not allowing to edit before import).

I know this new update came at a seriously inopportune time with the holidays and these admins are flooded with support right now, and this one is minor compared to some of the posts I am seeing (which thank god my site hasn't had those problems other than plugin is more resource heavy) but I hope they get this fixed soon lol.

Direct Webstore

Actually, updating is something I haven't tried yet. It may even solve the problem by updating the prices to what they should be.
Well I'll be dammed. It did solve the problem. The prices and Sales are all back to normal. So don't edit anything ... just run Update.

Now I will update to the latest "Green Tag" version and see if updating solves the Sales problem there too.

Direct Webstore

Now I will update to the latest "Green Tag" version and see if updating solves the Sales problem there too.
Well that's strange. Updated back to 1.3.4 and the Sales problem is not there now. I think I'll go back to 1.3.2 and wait for 1.3.5. Version 1.3.4 is making me nervous. lol :)

Mrbb922

Well I'll be dammed. It did solve the problem. The prices and Sales are all back to normal. So don't edit anything ... just run Update.

I tried to update and it didn't seem to work for me. Both through the menu, and the single product pages. I would understand that it didn't work with like cellphone cases since they fall under the pricing $0 - $2 = $8.99 so it couldn't really reflect a sale since it would be $8.99 no matter what, but other products that are hitting different formulas should be :(