Reviews Disappear on Automatic Updates?

LusciousLizzy

Silly me, I forgot to disable the automatic updates on a few products.

When this happened, my product prices dropped and my reviews disappeared with it!

I can click on the Reviews tab or the Stars and nothing happens.

The reviews are still there when you Edit the Product or look in the comments section, but it is not showing up on the front end.

I have deleted all the review, imported them again -- same issue. They are not displaying.

Now several products I am running ads for do not display the much needed reviews.

Any tips on how to get them to show up????

Also when I select display variations as images and dropdown it is only displaying as images.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Silly me, I forgot to disable the automatic updates on a few products.

When this happened, my product prices dropped and my reviews disappeared with it!

I can click on the Reviews tab or the Stars and nothing happens.

The reviews are still there when you Edit the Product or look in the comments section, but it is not showing up on the front end.

I have deleted all the review, imported them again -- same issue. They are not displaying.

Now several products I am running ads for do not display the much needed reviews.

Any tips on how to get them to show up????

Also when I select display variations as images and dropdown it is only displaying as images.
Please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials and link to a product with missing reviews - I will check.

Johnny Hook

Hello, I have the same problem, I'm using ali woo..

A lot of products does not have reviews on front end, I see only stars...
But In backed all comments are in place.

@LusciousLizzy did you found a solution for this issue?

Could you please share it with me?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have the same problem, I'm using ali woo..

A lot of products does not have reviews on front end, I see only stars...
But In backed all comments are in place.

@LusciousLizzy did you found a solution for this issue?

Could you please share it with me?
Hello, you need to enable reviews for these products and Review section with reviews will appear :

upload_2017-10-27_10-24-1-png.1639