Reviews Country Code

ixtox

Hi!

I've noticed that when importing reviews plugin does not write anywhere country code in database. Is it possible to insert country code into comment_author_IP table?

Many thanks.

ixtox

Hello Victoria,

I need this to attach the flags to the reviews. This will make it very easy to use any world flags plugin or ip2nation database, add country flags anywhere in review using simple shortcode and show visitor country flag based on their "IP address". At the moment, my IP address is stored in the records during import so it show only my flag.

Or maybe you already have a way to solve this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria,

I need this to attach the flags to the reviews. This will make it very easy to use any world flags plugin or ip2nation database, add country flags anywhere in review using simple shortcode and show visitor country flag based on their "IP address". At the moment, my IP address is stored in the records during import so it show only my flag.

Or maybe you already have a way to solve this?
We don't have a ready solution for this. Maybe there are some 3rd parties plugins .

ixtox

We don't have a ready solution for this. Maybe there are some 3rd parties plugins .

But you already have a ready solution and it's working very well ;)
However, it saves data in a different place. It saves country code in [commentmeta] table as meta_key ["flag"] and meta_value ["COUNTRY CODE"] ("[GB]" for exapmle)

Unfortunately, it is only available in AliDropship Plugin so my question is, can you just use that in AliDropship Woo Plugin as well?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
But you already have a ready solution and it's working very well ;)
However, it saves data in a different place. It saves country code in [commentmeta] table as meta_key ["flag"] and meta_value ["COUNTRY CODE"] ("[GB]" for exapmle)

Unfortunately, it is only available in AliDropship Plugin so my question is, can you just use that in AliDropship Woo Plugin as well?
I will discuss it with our developers :)