Return to my address or supplier address

Hi,
I would be pleased to know that if someone asks for the return, and the price of that product is not adequate for a free full refund, so is it a great idea to give the customer the supplier address for returning the product? And please give me the key factors for conducting the proper exchanges too.

Mar

Hi,
I would be pleased to know that if someone asks for the return, and the price of that product is not adequate for a free full refund, so is it a great idea to give the customer the supplier address for returning the product? And please give me the key factors for conducting the proper exchanges too.
I have arranged a number of returns for reasons that is actually the buyers fault, but I accepted out of consideration. Yes, of course you give the supplier address. But first, you need to get in touch with the supplier, say the intention of the buyer. It is very important. If the supplier don't agree, there will be no return. But in most cases, the seller will be willing to accept the return. About the refund, If you mean it would not be sufficient for the price your buyer paid. Yes, you will receive the refund from AliExpress and you add remaining amount for a full refund, meaning you return your profit.