Request for Paylike.io payment gateway

afaceripedia

So after a hard couple of weeks of struggling to get accepted by a payment gateway, I was finally approved. I've applied at 20 or so such gateways including the ones compatible with Alidropship plugin, but they all rejected me. I'm a risk factor, I understand that, I dropship and I don't have a registered business. Plus some of them don't accept my country. I got accepted at Paylike.io.
Now the problem is that this gateway is not supported by the Alidropship plugin and I still can't accept credit card payments. Yaros, is there a chance to include it in the next update? I will pay for it if necessary.
Being able to accept credit cards on my webstore will finally boost my sales which are so rare right now. Please help me achieve this.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So after a hard couple of weeks of struggling to get accepted by a payment gateway, I was finally approved. I've applied at 20 or so such gateways including the ones compatible with Alidropship plugin, but they all rejected me. I'm a risk factor, I understand that, I dropship and I don't have a registered business. Plus some of them don't accept my country. I got accepted at Paylike.io.
Now the problem is that this gateway is not supported by the Alidropship plugin and I still can't accept credit card payments. Yaros, is there a chance to include it in the next update? I will pay for it if necessary.
Being able to accept credit cards on my webstore will finally boost my sales which are so rare right now. Please help me achieve this.
Please PM me your Paylike credentials - we need them for testing