[Rembrandt] Multiple questions ...

RobynM

Hi All,

A number of questions if you'll bear with me ... I'm using Rembrandt theme.

1) Once our site is ready, loaded with products and set to go live, (I have it set to Maintenance Mode at the moment) how do we test it to make sure all the functions are working as they should? Are we supposed to buy something from ouselves, check our Paypal account to see if we've paid ourselves, see if we get all the relevant emails and then wait for delivery?

2) I have selected only 6 additional currencies apart from the default US$. If I also enable Currency Location, will it still detect the customer's geo location and display that country's currency if it isn't one of the currencies I've selected? Or will it default to one of the 6 I've added? And if so, how will it know which one to use?

3) How to change the "Shop Now" button colour in the 3 image slider?

4) How to change the background colour in the Category Menu? I am using the Mega Menu and it is appearing at the top (under the logo area). I have 2 rows of categories, some with sub-levels. I would like to be able to make it look nicer ... maybe add a background colour, or image ... change the font style and/or colour ... maybe different meny styles/appearances?

5) How do we add widgets to the footer? I would like to add maybe an image link to FaceBook, or a Contact Form (not a link to a contact form, but the actual form itself) or even a related affiliate product.

6) Which brings me to my last question ... are we able to add widgets throughout the site with related affiliate products ... perhaps a Clickbank product for example? Or an Adsense block?

Thanks for your patience reading all this ... thought I'd asked everything at once, rather than separate posts.

Cheers
Roboz

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi All,

A number of questions if you'll bear with me ... I'm using Rembrandt theme.

1) Once our site is ready, loaded with products and set to go live, (I have it set to Maintenance Mode at the moment) how do we test it to make sure all the functions are working as they should? Are we supposed to buy something from ouselves, check our Paypal account to see if we've paid ourselves, see if we get all the relevant emails and then wait for delivery?

2) I have selected only 6 additional currencies apart from the default US$. If I also enable Currency Location, will it still detect the customer's geo location and display that country's currency if it isn't one of the currencies I've selected? Or will it default to one of the 6 I've added? And if so, how will it know which one to use?

3) How to change the "Shop Now" button colour in the 3 image slider?

4) How to change the background colour in the Category Menu? I am using the Mega Menu and it is appearing at the top (under the logo area). I have 2 rows of categories, some with sub-levels. I would like to be able to make it look nicer ... maybe add a background colour, or image ... change the font style and/or colour ... maybe different meny styles/appearances?

5) How do we add widgets to the footer? I would like to add maybe an image link to FaceBook, or a Contact Form (not a link to a contact form, but the actual form itself) or even a related affiliate product.

6) Which brings me to my last question ... are we able to add widgets throughout the site with related affiliate products ... perhaps a Clickbank product for example? Or an Adsense block?

Thanks for your patience reading all this ... thought I'd asked everything at once, rather than separate posts.

Cheers
Roboz
Hello Roboz,
1. Yes, you should check all the functions to make sure they work properly.
2. Only these 6 currencies can be identified automatically. If your customer accesses your website from another country, his/her currency will be identified as your website default curreny (for example, US dollars)
3. Please go to Customization => General => Buttons Colors (please see the screenshot attached)
4. I'm afraid we haven't tested Mega Menu for compatibility with the built-in themes.
5 and 6. The only widget that can be added to Footer is FB widget. Just add your fan page link in Customization => Social Media.
There are no blocks in Rembrandt created for these purposes.
However, you may add 2 banners in your Blog. (please see the screenshots attached)

Attachments

• Customization ‹ rembrandt — WordPress.jpg
    Customization ‹ rembrandt — WordPress.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Blog – rembrandt (1).jpg
    Blog – rembrandt (1).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Customization ‹ rembrandt — WordPress (2).jpg
    Customization ‹ rembrandt — WordPress (2).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 33