regarding the price is concern

shoptrends2018

hi there!! this is my first time , ali express dropshipping is like a business deal with ali express..

If i become a dropshipping reseller, how much do i get discount per items?

example the product below is azus motherboard, the price posted aliexpress.com is $58.88/pc.

thank you,

shoptrends2018

Asus P5P43TD Desktop Motherboard P43 Socket LGA 775 Q8200 Q8300 DDR3 16G ATX UEFI BIOS Original Used Mainboard On Sale
Rated4.9/5 based on35customer reviews 4.9 (35 votes)
73 ordersPrice:
US $58.88 /piece
Shipping:
Free Shipping to Philippines via China Post Registered Air Mail
Estimated Delivery Time:31-55days
Quantity:
piece (926 pieces available)
Total Price:
US $58.88
Buy NowAdd to CartAdd to Wish List (557 Adds)
Return Policy
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller. View details
Seller Guarantees:
On-time Delivery60 days
Payment:
Buyer Protection
  • Full Refund if you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , if the item is not as described
Learn More

Mar

hi there!! this is my first time , ali express dropshipping is like a business deal with ali express..

If i become a dropshipping reseller, how much do i get discount per items?

example the product below is azus motherboard, the price posted aliexpress.com is $58.88/pc.

thank you,

shoptrends2018

Asus P5P43TD Desktop Motherboard P43 Socket LGA 775 Q8200 Q8300 DDR3 16G ATX UEFI BIOS Original Used Mainboard On Sale
Rated4.9/5 based on35customer reviews 4.9 (35 votes)
73 ordersPrice:
US $58.88 /piece
Shipping:
Free Shipping to Philippines via China Post Registered Air Mail
Estimated Delivery Time:31-55days
Quantity:
piece (926 pieces available)
Total Price:
US $58.88
Buy NowAdd to CartAdd to Wish List (557 Adds)
Return Policy
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller. View details
Seller Guarantees:
On-time Delivery60 days
Payment:
Buyer Protection
  • Full Refund if you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , if the item is not as described
Learn More
What exactly do you mean by dropshipping reseller?

fishbowlfx

It means he is a dropshipper like you and me. Going back to your question, motherboards or any electronics is a red flag in most customs offices. So be very careful to calculate properly and inform customers of import tax which may come to around 20-50%. I am a traditional reseller of electronics, and nearly collapsed when my order was on hold by customs. It was a 10kg total weight of desktop electronic equipment and it was even shipped by DHL. I miscalculated and lost some from import tax.

Mar

It means he is a dropshipper like you and me. Going back to your question, motherboards or any electronics is a red flag in most customs offices. So be very careful to calculate properly and inform customers of import tax which may come to around 20-50%. I am a traditional reseller of electronics, and nearly collapsed when my order was on hold by customs. It was a 10kg total weight of desktop electronic equipment and it was even shipped by DHL. I miscalculated and lost some from import tax.
A dropshipper don't get any discount. If AliExpress seller give discount, it will go to the buyer. What the dropshipper get is the profit from the mark up of prices. Also, it is not clear to whom you address your answer.

fishbowlfx

Oh my mistake. I both replied to you in the 1st sentence and all the rest some hints to the OP in one reply. Sorry for confusion.