Re-ordering variations + unexpected effect on Front-end Product gallery viewport

Doggo

First of all: Great plugin, really makes importing products easier.
Now the problems:
- Unable to re-order variations to non-alphabetical/custom order
- Messing with the size attributes (used for variations) has an unexpected effect on front-end product gallery view-port.

Issue one:
- I have imported cloth items with different sizes (example: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- When Alidropship for Woo (AfW) imports them, the order in which the sizes are displayed on the product page seems to be alphabetical (example L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL)
- After searching the internet, this seems to be related the order in which the variations are inputted in the attributes panel.
- So I deleted the size attributes and re-input them in order. However when I re-input them it automatically changes the order to alphabetical.

- I also tried reordering the variations from the variation panel.
- But since the variations are spread across 2 pages, I am not able to reorder the variations correctly.

Issue two:
- The second problem is that I believe messing with the size attributes has created a problem with the front-end product gallery view port
- Opacity is turned to 0 / view-port transition not working / image displaying full-size and not thumbs.
- Link to screencast of the issue.

- Ihave screencasts of the issues. DM if you would like links for these these.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
First of all: Great plugin, really makes importing products easier.
Now the problems:
- Unable to re-order variations to non-alphabetical/custom order
- Messing with the size attributes (used for variations) has an unexpected effect on front-end product gallery view-port.

Issue one:
- I have imported cloth items with different sizes (example: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- When Alidropship for Woo (AfW) imports them, the order in which the sizes are displayed on the product page seems to be alphabetical (example L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL)
- After searching the internet, this seems to be related the order in which the variations are inputted in the attributes panel.
- So I deleted the size attributes and re-input them in order. However when I re-input them it automatically changes the order to alphabetical.

- I also tried reordering the variations from the variation panel.
- But since the variations are spread across 2 pages, I am not able to reorder the variations correctly.

Issue two:
- The second problem is that I believe messing with the size attributes has created a problem with the front-end product gallery view port
- Opacity is turned to 0 / view-port transition not working / image displaying full-size and not thumbs.
- Link to screencast of the issue.

- Ihave screencasts of the issues. DM if you would like links for these these.
Hello, attributes order is a standard option of WooCommerce - AliDropship Woo plugin has nothing to do with it: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/