Rapheal category monu

danysh

I have a lot of categories but in Raphael theme more I am adding subcategory its keep going down ... please check attachment.

Is there is any way to fix this

Attachments

• Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a lot of categories but in Raphael theme more I am adding subcategory its keep going down ... please check attachment.

Is there is any way to fix this
Hello,

We'll give it a check, thank you for your feedback.

danysh

a lot of issue with your themes ... haven't solved category menu issue and now I am facing this issue on check out page I was doing paid marketing lot of empty carts and then found out the problem on payment area both PayPal and credit card icons are looking so big for no reason kindly check attachment and try to resolve ASAP

Attachments

• Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    429.5 KB · Views: 10

danysh

plus on the homepage, I am removing discount from products still showing in the best deal category on the main page. lot of bugs I tried deli too more bugs than this one kindly check attachment and let me know what should I do

Attachments

• Screenshot (34)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (34)_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Direct Webstore

plus on the homepage, I am removing discount from products still showing in the best deal category on the main page. lot of bugs I tried deli too more bugs than this one kindly check attachment and let me know what should I do
It's not really clear exactly what you want. Sorry.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The issue will be fixed by the plugin update which is expected today. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website. I'd appreciate if you could send me a pm with your WP access details.

haven't solved category menu issue
The fix will be available with the next theme update.

danysh

The issue will be fixed by the plugin update which is expected today. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website. I'd appreciate if you could send me a pm with your WP access details.

The fix will be available with the next theme update.
I just send you WP Access kindly check inbox

danysh

hello, I check update thanks ... but still has a bug product images in category menu are not aligning kindly check attachments

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello, I check update thanks ... but still has a bug product images in category menu are not aligning kindly check attachments
Thanks for letting us know! There's still room for improvement :(

danysh

hello menu is better now but still not organize anyways there is a bug or my browser issue can you please check when I open a website in chrome and select color on the single product page it shows 2 images kindly check attachment and update thanks

Screenshot (38).png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello menu is better now but still not organize anyways there is a bug or my browser issue can you please check when I open a website in chrome and select color on the single product page it shows 2 images kindly check attachment and update thanks

View attachment 8663
Hello,

Please try clearing your cache.

Attachments

• Comfortable Soft Colorful Plush Baby Nest.png
    Comfortable Soft Colorful Plush Baby Nest.png
    738.4 KB · Views: 8