Raphael theme Home Page issues

mikeanthonyma06

Hi All, I am having the following issues on my website. Could you please help me with it. I'd highly appreciate it.

1. The SearchBar in the HomePage is not being displayed correctly. (Shown below in screenshot)
2. The ‘Top menu’ sub tabs (Home, Products, Shipping, Returns, About, Tracking, Contact, Customers Gallery) does not open when we click on them. (Seems like they have become static)

Note: This is happening in Desktop only and not on Mobile phone

1592920710244.png

Thank you,
Mike

mikeanthonyma06

Disable your cache plugin.
Thanks so much Chris! After disabling the Cache plugin the above issues are resolved. However, disabling the Cache plugin will slow down my website and affect by SEO and eventually conversion rates. isn't it? Is there any other solution you suggest without disabling the Cache plugin?

Thank you in advance!

chris37

Is not the cache which effect your site,but the minify of css ,js and html..
What cache plugin do you use?

chris37

OMG 2 cached plugin? o_O Do you have double speed? :rolleyes: Disable the Wp super cache,Wp rocket is more then enough to handle your page.

mikeanthonyma06

hehe :) Sorry my bad! I didnt mention it. I do have 2 Cache plugin installed but only one was active (WP Rocket) and only after disabling WP Rocket(per your suggestion) the above reported issues have been resolved. So if I turn it back on, will it not bring back both these issues?

Thank you!

chris37

hehe :) Sorry my bad! I didnt mention it. I do have 2 Cache plugin installed but only one was active (WP Rocket) and only after disabling WP Rocket(per your suggestion) the above reported issues have been resolved. So if I turn it back on, will it not bring back both these issues?

Thank you!

Without do know your exactly setting i cant know what is going on, i dont thing i can help you more here.