Raphael Theme Bug ?

momossa

Hi, although the menus for Top and Category are not assigned to any menu. I still can see that there are menus on Top and Category locations. It seems the theme is hardcoded to set Top Menu on Top location and Main Menu for Category location but the settings don't reflect that.
Did anyone face this before?

Secondly, how to remove Top Menu?
if I try to assign any other menu to Top location, it will not do anything.
The only way is to edit Top Menu and add/remove menu items from it.

Thirdly, when you try to make submenu items, it looks very ugly as they put one word per line . see photo below

1576420763236.png

Top Menu
1576421041375.png

Main Menu
1576421212382.png

After Editing Top Menu
1576428560689.png

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, although the menus for Top and Category are not assigned to any menu. I still can see that there are menus on Top and Category locations. It seems the theme is hardcoded to set Top Menu on Top location and Main Menu for Category location but the settings don't reflect that.
Did anyone face this before?

Secondly, how to remove Top Menu?
if I try to assign any other menu to Top location, it will not do anything.
The only way is to edit Top Menu and add/remove menu items from it.

Thirdly, when you try to make submenu items, it looks very ugly as they put one word per line . see photo below

View attachment 10801

Top Menu
View attachment 10802

Main Menu
View attachment 10803

After Editing Top Menu
View attachment 10809
Hello,

We've fixed the Top menu issues. Thanks for your input! The update is expected today/tomorrow.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The new version of the theme has just been released. Please give it a check!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, after applying the new theme update, I see no difference and the same issue with Top menu and Category mneu remains the same.
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue.

Thunder

Hello, I am using the Rafael theme. It is the second day when I cannot correct the photos. There is an issue with the "SELECT" feature when trying to clean the photos in gallery. It is impossible now to copy the selected part of the photo. Is there an issue of the Theme or Alidropship plugin in general? Thanks

Attachments

• issue.PNG
    issue.PNG
    720.9 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I am using the Rafael theme. It is the second day when I cannot correct the photos. There is an issue with the "SELECT" feature when trying to clean the photos in gallery. It is impossible now to copy the selected part of the photo. Is there an issue of the Theme or Alidropship plugin in general? Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
We'll fix the Image Editor bug shortly. The fix will be available with the next AliDropship plugin update.

Suhailshaikh

Hello, Did it fix for you?
I am having exactly the same issue is there any way i can remove the top menu ?
and secondly can i make the category menu sticky? because on phones in order to access the menu i have to be on top of the page to access the menu :\

Suhailshaikh

Yes I want to remove the blue block completely,
And yes I have deselected that but still it dosnt work :/ . It still for some stays on top

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes I want to remove the blue block completely,
And yes I have deselected that but still it dosnt work :/ . It still for some stays on top
Please add this piece of code to Customization => Head => CSS style:

.top-panel {
display:none;
}

Suhailshaikh

Hello again ,
I would like to point out few more bugs with the theme.
Even after changing the colour the menu bar appears in default blue. As screenshot attached the menu bar is still blue. ( only way to change was through css).

The other bug is the selection menu still shows blue when selected. What I mean to say is the sub menu changes to the colour I have set but while selecting it shows blue when clicked I was unable to change that even with css.

Lastly the homepage category box are too tiny if you can add an option to set size . Or can you guide me to set through css if possible ?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-014839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-014839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200526-175552_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526-175552_Gallery.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Even after changing the colour the menu bar appears in default blue. As screenshot attached the menu bar is still blue. ( only way to change was through css).
Menu bar color can only be changed with the help of CSS. I'm not really sure what bug you have in mind. Do you need help changing you mobile menu color?
The other bug is the selection menu still shows blue when selected. What I mean to say is the sub menu changes to the colour I have set but while selecting it shows blue when clicked I was unable to change that even with css.
Since you haven't attached a screenshot, I guess you mean this:
Custom_category.png
The category we're currectly win is colored orange. This is the color I've chosen as Menu hover color . Please let me know if I misunderstood you.
Lastly the homepage category box are too tiny if you can add an option to set size . Or can you guide me to set through css if possible ?
I'm afraid size of these boxes cannot be changed with the help of CSS styles.