Raphael theme - Best Deals and New Arrivals not working

tubefeed

I am currently optimising my new website and have discovered that the Best Deals and New Arrivals categories are not displaying content using these Product Categories. How do I fix this? I cannot see where I can change the settings for Best Deals or New Arrivals. I would also like to show more than just 4 items. I would like to show 8 for each category. Is there a setting where I can modify this?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am currently optimising my new website and have discovered that the Best Deals and New Arrivals categories are not displaying content using these Product Categories. How do I fix this? I cannot see where I can change the settings for Best Deals or New Arrivals. I would also like to show more than just 4 items. I would like to show 8 for each category. Is there a setting where I can modify this?
Hello,

Top selling = products are ordered by popularity. To display certain items in this block, increase number of orders in their product options.
Best deals = products are ordered by discount. To display certain items in this block, increase discount value in their product options.
New arrivals = products are ordered by date. To display certain items in this block, change dates these products were published in their product options.

I'm afraid you can show up to 4 products in each block at this point.

tubefeed

Thanks for your reply

Best deals - how do I change the discount setting?. This is imported with the product and does not appear to be editable.

It seems strange then that categories even exist for Best Deals and New Arrivals. Clearly this category setting does nothing.

Is there any way we can have the number of products displayed in each block changed to a setting - in the theme - so we can add more items?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for your reply

Best deals - how do I change the discount setting?. This is imported with the product and does not appear to be editable.

It seems strange then that categories even exist for Best Deals and New Arrivals. Clearly this category setting does nothing.

Is there any way we can have the number of products displayed in each block changed to a setting - in the theme - so we can add more items?
Hello,

All you need to do is to increase your original price so the difference between original price and sale price is bigger. You can do this in product options.
product price.png

The Best Deals, Top Selling and New Arrivals product blocks on Homepage are not categories. These are products sorted by a certain parameter.
raphael best deals.png