Quora Profile

As an honest AliDropship affiliate, I've noticed a Quora profile, quora.com/profile/Olga-Goncharova-2, who claims to work at AliDropship. At first, I thought it was true since there is another Olga who works at AliDropship, but this Olga G claims that the site alidropshipcoupons.com is owned and operated by AliDropship.

Please confirm whether or not this person is not from AliDropship. If so, terminate her affiliate account if so, as she is impersonating the company to earn income in an illegal manner. Otherwise, if it is owned by AliDropship, why does the site coupon affiliate links with such a sketchy privacy policy?

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
As an honest AliDropship affiliate, I've noticed a Quora profile, quora.com/profile/Olga-Goncharova-2, who claims to work at AliDropship. At first, I thought it was true since there is another Olga who works at AliDropship, but this Olga G claims that the site alidropshipcoupons.com is owned and operated by AliDropship.

Please confirm whether or not this person is not from AliDropship. If so, terminate her affiliate account if so, as she is impersonating the company to earn income in an illegal manner. Otherwise, if it is owned by AliDropship, why does the site coupon affiliate links with such a sketchy privacy policy?

Hello, Honeycutt!

Thank you for your vigilance. This site works legally. Olga Goncharova is our Head of SEO Department.

Hello, Honeycutt!

Thank you for your vigilance. This site works legally. Olga Goncharova is our Head of SEO Department.
Great! Thanks for letting me know. But why not use a subdomain like coupons.alidropship.com? It would seem more trustworthy. Also, why do each of the coupons lead to an affiliate link? (?via=17)