Query surrounding false or misleading information regurding the way in which Alidropship custom store products are marketed.

Ryan Chow

First of all the bascamp support and initial setup was horendiously tedious and called for lots of user input.
I didn't even get to populate the product import list myself, someone from bascamp done that for me leaving me with some horrobliy shabby looking products.

Insidiously competitive as I had most of the products I was going to import dissapear from aliexpress whilst using the Alidropship plugin to repopulate my site. The suppliers where either snatched up by Russian or Chinese insiders who moved thier warehouse operations between China, Spain, Russia and the United States. Maybe they thought this Is a good niche and used some Alibaba wholsale suppliers to hijack the idea.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 14.24.31.png

So that was way back in the beginging of this online retail career I was persuing in my free time. Why cant users delete and import products to the way the site is developing along with manufature/supplier developments and improvements.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 14.23.35.png
Yes It says niche research and you get 200 products. I'didnt get 200 products I got alot of image cropping and detail editting to do for my supposodly friendly collegues in China.

On top of that I was asked to sign up to so many mail services and payment portals that I didnt know where to start. I ended up fixing my mail client as the hosting they use is pretty robust compared to most others I've used. But its not that simple Its not a prebuilt store that works of the go.

So thiers also this magical little Facebook bussiness plugin for your wordpress site that was either thier when I signed up or It was for woocommerce.

So I'm left with an Invoice reminder after over a year's worth of contemplating setting up the site in the first place.

So do I just cancel, my subscription, sell the site or stick to this niche and gopay the Invoice for hosting, buy the Facebook Bussiness Plugin go through more painstaking product detail editing so It complies with FB,Google, Insta ect compliance guidelines and deal with the problems of payment services, Facebook Pixels and building this little golden nugget in to a profitable business.

So no It didn't take 20-25 bussiness days, I got some annoying social rabbit pluggin that just post random pictures all over the social media sites and a year of my life wasted. I don't want to reveal what godaddys recent site valuation was as I think were worth significantly more with our field of influence and social networth on this niche. So all the guys on this basecamp platform didn't really do a great job on site design ect they just gave me some snazzy images to sell junk and buy into the dropshipping dream while they ran of with my niche idea to the wholesale guys on alibaba, and left me with pop-ups and search engine hijackers.

Extremly annoying, too time consuming and little help from the help bot last night still no reply. Just more catchy

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 15.21.18.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 15.21.06.png

So do I buy another site again or do i sell, and buy alibaba stock or do I buy amazon stock or just ditch both and focus of google stock. I'm not unfound of the google Site Kit plugin its completley free and dosnt whant to get me locked into doing product description clean ups, I found out how to add the url feed to Facebook but wont recognise the product listings even with pixels installed domain verification isnt happening either and no I cant seem to remove those Pixels from Facebook Business manage or Facebook Ads Manager. Removing the Page asset from my account and readding it dosent work either the pixels are still in thier.

Today my browser was plying up also facebook content just going blank, ive also got a bussiness manage accout on thier In chinese ididnt subscribe for. So i'd apreaciate an indepth reply and a call from the team to hear what they have to say. I'm not completley disamayed I know coding and setting up all these digital services and product takes time. Time not all of us have, what the point in re-investing if we dont know the future plans or propsed developments with this platfrom. You guys dont have something similar to amazon FBA just these prepackaged sites for us to do a lot of extra work on. any way im not going to run off and short Alibab stock to buy Amazon.

Who did Jackie Ma sell this giant to any way have you got the new owners number and address, mines on my site perhaps a warehouse or import account is what I before hireing a webdeveloper.

Any way guys I'm not completly pissed off, thiers just so much technical hierarchy involved with these products and so many diffrent digital platforms and services you need to get streemlined and working before making a profit. I have another bussines site I'm in the process of monotising perhaps I should just leave all decisions to next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

Mar

First of all the bascamp support and initial setup was horendiously tedious and called for lots of user input.
I didn't even get to populate the product import list myself, someone from bascamp done that for me leaving me with some horrobliy shabby looking products.

Insidiously competitive as I had most of the products I was going to import dissapear from aliexpress whilst using the Alidropship plugin to repopulate my site. The suppliers where either snatched up by Russian or Chinese insiders who moved thier warehouse operations between China, Spain, Russia and the United States. Maybe they thought this Is a good niche and used some Alibaba wholsale suppliers to hijack the idea.

View attachment 11390

So that was way back in the beginging of this online retail career I was persuing in my free time. Why cant users delete and import products to the way the site is developing along with manufature/supplier developments and improvements.

View attachment 11389
Yes It says niche research and you get 200 products. I'didnt get 200 products I got alot of image cropping and detail editting to do for my supposodly friendly collegues in China.

On top of that I was asked to sign up to so many mail services and payment portals that I didnt know where to start. I ended up fixing my mail client as the hosting they use is pretty robust compared to most others I've used. But its not that simple Its not a prebuilt store that works of the go.

So thiers also this magical little Facebook bussiness plugin for your wordpress site that was either thier when I signed up or It was for woocommerce.

So I'm left with an Invoice reminder after over a year's worth of contemplating setting up the site in the first place.

So do I just cancel, my subscription, sell the site or stick to this niche and gopay the Invoice for hosting, buy the Facebook Bussiness Plugin go through more painstaking product detail editing so It complies with FB,Google, Insta ect compliance guidelines and deal with the problems of payment services, Facebook Pixels and building this little golden nugget in to a profitable business.

So no It didn't take 20-25 bussiness days, I got some annoying social rabbit pluggin that just post random pictures all over the social media sites and a year of my life wasted. I don't want to reveal what godaddys recent site valuation was as I think were worth significantly more with our field of influence and social networth on this niche. So all the guys on this basecamp platform didn't really do a great job on site design ect they just gave me some snazzy images to sell junk and buy into the dropshipping dream while they ran of with my niche idea to the wholesale guys on alibaba, and left me with pop-ups and search engine hijackers.

Extremly annoying, too time consuming and little help from the help bot last night still no reply. Just more catchy

View attachment 11391
View attachment 11392

So do I buy another site again or do i sell, and buy alibaba stock or do I buy amazon stock or just ditch both and focus of google stock. I'm not unfound of the google Site Kit plugin its completley free and dosnt whant to get me locked into doing product description clean ups, I found out how to add the url feed to Facebook but wont recognise the product listings even with pixels installed domain verification isnt happening either and no I cant seem to remove those Pixels from Facebook Business manage or Facebook Ads Manager. Removing the Page asset from my account and readding it dosent work either the pixels are still in thier.

Today my browser was plying up also facebook content just going blank, ive also got a bussiness manage accout on thier In chinese ididnt subscribe for. So i'd apreaciate an indepth reply and a call from the team to hear what they have to say. I'm not completley disamayed I know coding and setting up all these digital services and product takes time. Time not all of us have, what the point in re-investing if we dont know the future plans or propsed developments with this platfrom. You guys dont have something similar to amazon FBA just these prepackaged sites for us to do a lot of extra work on. any way im not going to run off and short Alibab stock to buy Amazon.

Who did Jackie Ma sell this giant to any way have you got the new owners number and address, mines on my site perhaps a warehouse or import account is what I before hireing a webdeveloper.

Any way guys I'm not completly pissed off, thiers just so much technical hierarchy involved with these products and so many diffrent digital platforms and services you need to get streemlined and working before making a profit. I have another bussines site I'm in the process of monotising perhaps I should just leave all decisions to next week.

Have a nice weekend.
I am not sure if it is the kind of English, but I don't understand a thing.

Ryan Chow

Sorry but faceless profiles arent worth much to customers or collegues either. How do you spell fish in your language. Maybe i should sell trolls on my next site are they copyrighted or trademarked?

Mar

Sorry but faceless profiles arent worth much to customers or collegues either.
You have the gal to say. You don't even know how to spell the word "colleagues". Actually, not only the spelling. You are not making any sense at all, You don't have to answer. I don't have time for this kind of discussion, bye.

Direct Webstore

Oh my God! You mean you actually had to do some WORK in getting a business set up? To Hell with that! lol

What? Just import the products YOU want. What's wrong with you?

Today my ................... blah blah blah blah blah .................
I am not sure if it is the kind of English, but I don't understand a thing.

I worked as an English Teacher for 10+ years and I don't get it either.

Sorry but faceless profiles arent worth much to customers or collegues either.
I couldn't care less about a persons' face on a technical forum. What are you? Some kind of a voyeur? It's their written input that counts, and so far, your's does not make much sense.

I suggest you write to support@alidropship.com, which, considering the nature of your problem (custom made stores) is where you should have written to in the first place. This is a Members forum for troubleshooting minor issues and general advice ... not for page long, semi coherent complaints about EVERYTHING!. (Although, on second thoughts, seeing as forums have free speech ... go for it! lol)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

But really mate ... if you're capable of constructing that HUGE post and making and uploading all the screenshots that went with it, you're capable of building your own store with an Original Alidropship plugin. It's quite simple. You may even enjoy the satisfaction that comes with doing or building something yourself.

You also have complete control over everything. Try it