Purchased hosting and plugin at the same time, but I don't know how to access the hosting?

Gerren Lail

Hello, so I purchased the Alidropship plugin and was able to purchase hosting through them as well at the same time. I am wondering will my hosting automatically setup once I activate my plugin on my wordpress site? Also am wondering do I need to purchase a wordpress site in order to install the plugin? I'm new to all of this and I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I dont want to purchase a wordpress account if it was included in the $116.45 that I just spent on the plugin and hosting (discounted)! If I do need to purchase a wordpress site which option should I choose? Lastly, is it true that in order to dropship aliexpress products I have to first apply for their affiliate program and get approved?

Thank You,

Gerren

johnweyer

Hello Gerren
Firstly what you need is a domain name. You would register that (purchase it) through a third party like NameCheap (I use) or godaddy or any other place to buy a domain. Alidropship technical support will email you and tell you what to do next, like where to point the nameservers at where you registered your domain. They will do the setup for you and provide login details for your word press site that they are hosting. Tell them which theme of the 3 available you would like to use. https://alidropship.com/themes/ Read the step by step pdf guide that you probably downloaded already and definitely follow the Knowledge base here https://alidropship.com/codex/ , it is a great step by step process. And allow yourself time to build and promote, possibly months. Good luck

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, so I purchased the Alidropship plugin and was able to purchase hosting through them as well at the same time. I am wondering will my hosting automatically setup once I activate my plugin on my wordpress site? Also am wondering do I need to purchase a wordpress site in order to install the plugin? I'm new to all of this and I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I dont want to purchase a wordpress account if it was included in the $116.45 that I just spent on the plugin and hosting (discounted)! If I do need to purchase a wordpress site which option should I choose? Lastly, is it true that in order to dropship aliexpress products I have to first apply for their affiliate program and get approved?

Thank You,

Gerren
Hello Gerren, we will install plugin for you if you buy AliDropship Hosting. So, you need to buy AliDropship Plugin , AliDropship Hosting and provide us with your domain name please.

Shine

Hi,

If I buy the Silver Package Hosting, roughly how many items can be listed with it? Each product would have 5 to 10 photos.

Thanks,
Shine

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

If I buy the Silver Package Hosting, roughly how many items can be listed with it? Each product would have 5 to 10 photos.

Thanks,
Shine
It depends on many factors. You have 2 GB space with Silver Package. Average figure is 700-1000. Maybe less maybe more .