Products showing as "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable."

Starfish1

Plenty of products in my store just went: "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable."

However, they all are still available on aliexpress and the "update products" didn't fix it. The only fix I found is resetting every product one by one.

I don't use many external plugins so I believe this issue was caused by the last updates of alidropship and I'm afraid this might happen again.

Has anyone experienced this too?

chris37

The only fix I found is resetting every product one by one.
This is the way to go!

Is not a bug ! Aliexpress seller have change something in it's end ,this broke the connection from your site and aliexpress and set product to zero shock!

Always was like this !

yoha03

Plenty of products in my store just went: "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable."

However, they all are still available on aliexpress and the "update products" didn't fix it. The only fix I found is resetting every product one by one.

I don't use many external plugins so I believe this issue was caused by the last updates of alidropship and I'm afraid this might happen again.

usually the seller change the variation so it is different of what we have in our store, the only option is reseting your product

Mar

The only fix I found is resetting every product one by one.
It is not practical. If you have thousands of products, how would you know the products in that situation? Would you check all one by one? This issue is known and posted many times. The support team is only looking, never said a word.

chris37

It is not practical. If you have thousands of products, how would you know the products in that situation? Would you check all one by one? This issue is known and posted many times. The support team is only looking, never said a word.

Also I don't lisent from nobody if the add supplier tab fix the issue of the out of stock products.
Was never clear enough for ever be use with this way! So I never realy try it.

Georgy

Hello! Please send me your access details (WP + cPanel) PM and links to the products as examples.

Mar

Hello! Please send me your access details (WP + cPanel) PM and links to the products as examples.
This is a known issue of many many users. Do you really believe that the issue is of the site? Or is it the old old ploy of asking admin access to show that it is the site not the plugin. It just don't work.

Georgy

This is a known issue of many many users. Do you really believe that the issue is of the site? Or is it the old old ploy of asking admin access to show that it is the site not the plugin. It just don't work.
Hello! Thank you for your comment. I am new member of AliDropship Team, so let me get acquainted with the issue