Products not showing on Da Vinci

jamaicanguy

I uploaded the theme but when I go to site the products are not showing. Am I doing something wrong I get a 404 error

Christina

Administrator
I uploaded the theme but when I go to site the products are not showing. Am I doing something wrong I get a 404 error

Hello, jamaicanguy!

Try to go to your WordPress Dashboard – Settings – Permalinks. Select Post name and click Save Changes. If a Post name option is already selected then just click Save Changes.

1541225753635.png

jamaicanguy

Hi I did that and still no products showing. It shows the amount of products in the category but does not show on website no picture , nothing

Christina

Administrator
Hi I did that and still no products showing. It shows the amount of products in the category but does not show on website no picture , nothing
When I post a product I get a 404 error

Hello, jamaicanguy!

If you're using AliDropship Woo Plugin, you should know that our themes (DaVinci, Rembrandt, etc.) are not compatible with it. They work with AliDropship Original plugin only.

jamaicanguy

Good Afternoon,

I followed you last text and cleared cache and did the permalinks and its all good now. I was having problems with the Da Vinci theme so I changed to the Rembrandt theme. Do you have a installment guide for the Rembrandt theme

Christina

Administrator
Good Afternoon,

I followed you last text and cleared cache and did the permalinks and its all good now. I was having problems with the Da Vinci theme so I changed to the Rembrandt theme. Do you have a installment guide for the Rembrandt theme

Here is the installation guide for the themes from our Help Center.

Can you take a look and see if all is well on my site. I added a product but it looks a bit weird the layout

I will take a look if you PM me your credentials. Thank you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello My site is hairfashionbyeve.com and i am trying to add the plugin but its not accepting the license key can you help me
Hello,

Please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.