Products image dont show

onicar98

Hello everyone.
I use Alidropship Woo Plugin and i have two big problems.
1.When i am on the Product Single Page (Product details),I can't acces the View Cart Pop-Up button and the All Categories (Secondary menu). I click on them but nothing happen.
2. Some products dont shows the Product Gallery and everything is blocked. Cant click on the variation and the gallery dont show.

I tried to dezactivate all plugin,nothing happen !

BUT ... When i dezactivate AliDropship woo Plugin,everything works..All products work,all buttons work,everything working.

Please,without solutions like "Change the theme". Because i worked 2 months on this theme and i cant make other...

And i want to know if can i use another plugin for Order Fullfilment. I think,if i dezactivate AliDropship Woo Plugin,can i use another plugin to make Order Fullfilment for all my products imported ?

chris37

When i am on the Product Single Page (Product details),I can't acces the View Cart Pop-Up button and the All Categories (Secondary menu). I click on them but nothing happen.
How someone can help you if we don't even know what theme do you use.
Some products dont shows the Product Gallery and everything is blocked. Cant click on the variation and the gallery dont show.
Is product proplem (permanent delete it and reimport it)
BUT ... When i dezactivate AliDropship woo Plugin,everything works..All products work,all buttons work,
so is conflict with your theme (change your theme ) I know you don't like it but I dont see other way ;)
And i want to know if can i use another plugin for Order Fullfilment. I think,if i dezactivate AliDropship Woo Plugin,can i use another plugin to make Order Fullfilment for all my products imported ?
The answer is no, but why you want to use other plugin? Alidropship plugin is the best solution for dropshipping, I never lisent someone complaint about the order fulfilment, none wordpress plugin is near the ability of the alidropship plugin.

onicar98

How someone can help you if we don't even know what theme do you use.

Is product proplem (permanent delete it and reimport it)

so is conflict with your theme (change your theme ) I know you don't like it but I dont see other way ;)

The answer is no, but why you want to use other plugin? Alidropship plugin is the best solution for dropshipping, I never lisent someone complaint about the order fulfilment, none wordpress plugin is near the ability of the alidropship plugin.

1.I use Orchid Store
2.Is not a conflict with my theme because I've already tried another themes (Davinci from AliDropship,StoreFront,eStore + other 2 or 3 themes) Same problem for all themes.
Only when i dezactivate AliDropship WooPlugin everything works.
How can there be a conflict with my current theme, if I even tried the theme offered by AliDropship? Plus other themes and everything happens the same.

chris37

One of this plugin conflict with alidropship plugin (deactivate one by one until you find which one cost the proplem)

Yith Woocommerce Affiliates
Woo Title Limit
Woocommerce Products Filter
Yith Woocommerce Quick View

onicar98

One of this plugin conflict with alidropship plugin (deactivate one by one until you find which one cost the proplem)

Yith Woocommerce Affiliates
Woo Title Limit
Woocommerce Products Filter
Yith Woocommerce Quick View
I have disabled these plugins. No result. (+All cache deleted)
Then I tried to disable them all. I only kept AliDropship and Woocommerce. The same situation ....

onicar98

Yes...The View Cart button works on all pages..Only on the Product page dont work. Click on a product and when you are on the Product Details page, try the View Cart button...

chris37

Yes...The View Cart button works on all pages..Only on the Product page dont work. Click on a product and when you are on the Product Details page, try the View Cart button...
That I did it and yesterday, was working normal.. try to clean your browser cache