Products Bulk Editing

Hi everyone, I'm having problems changing my products from one category to another. I can't see the current category. That only happens with the bulk editing and not with the single one. Someone else experiencing the same problem?

Could you please provide us with more details? screenshots are welcomed!
Hi Victoria,

Look in the screenshot, my products are in the category of blouses and shirts, but on the screen doesn't appear marked. So I have to make the change product by product or otherwise, they will be in two categories at the same time, and I don't want that.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 27_11_2017 , 13_29_40.png
    Screenshot - 27_11_2017 , 13_29_40.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

Look in the screenshot, my products are in the category of blouses and shirts, but on the screen doesn't appear marked. So I have to make the change product by product or otherwise, they will be in two categories at the same time, and I don't want that.
I can't see anything on a screen except of bulk editing of your products. I'm sorry , but I still can't get what is your issue about. :(

axiom786

Anybody can Help me please??? I can not Create Discounts for end of year...All the Discounts Creating fields are Dead.
Any field is not responding when i am typing in to set discount, and beginning and ending date of discounts.
Ibrahim... https://outdoorsmega.com