Product Prices & Facebook Product Catalog

nenene

Hello, all the plugins I used that create product feeds to in order to later import them into product catalogs "read" the wrong price. They grab the price in Supplier Information tab in Woo.
example:

Sale Price: US $1.04
Price: US $1.30 (20% off)

I set the prices correctly in the variations and i never use auto-update.
How to prevent this from happening? All my feeds are getting created with wrong prices.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, all the plugins I used that create product feeds to in order to later import them into product catalogs "read" the wrong price. They grab the price in Supplier Information tab in Woo.
example:

Sale Price: US $1.04
Price: US $1.30 (20% off)

I set the prices correctly in the variations and i never use auto-update.
How to prevent this from happening? All my feeds are getting created with wrong prices.
Hello, we can't fix third parties plugins, we are going to implement our own feed in original version of plugin someday.

nenene

It's not the third parties plugin problem. Somehow alidropship keeps the original aliexpress prices imported from somewhere that the catalog creating plugins read them.
Those values should be changed to reflect what I have manually set in the variations. It makes no sense for the feeds to be created with aliexpress prices if I have already set the correct ones manually.

DormStore

It's not the third parties plugin problem. Somehow alidropship keeps the original aliexpress prices imported from somewhere that the catalog creating plugins read them.
Those values should be changed to reflect what I have manually set in the variations. It makes no sense for the feeds to be created with aliexpress prices if I have already set the correct ones manually.
If you don't mind sharing, which third part plugin did you use to generate the product feeds? Also, were you using AliDropShip or the AliDropShip woo version?

Thanks