Product Option, Variations, Change price is not working

eric_canare

i need help on the above. My above setting not working, I tried to change its prices to all Variations but does not work. I need help on this since I cannot update existing and even new imported items are the same. If I adjust one by one, change and save it was working but very tedious since I have many variations(size and color to change.)

Attachments

• 3D238E03-2FCF-4AFA-89B5-B3AD54128517.jpeg
    3D238E03-2FCF-4AFA-89B5-B3AD54128517.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16

chris37

i need help on the above. My above setting not working, I tried to change its prices to all Variations but does not work. I need help on this since I cannot update existing and even new imported items are the same. If I adjust one by one, change and save it was working but very tedious since I have many variations(size and color to change.)
You are the second one today complain about variation issue.. did it working before and now is not?

If is yes then is an issue with the latest alidropship original update.

chris37

Yes it was working before and only happens 2 days ago.
After the latest update..?

Try this before you contact support.

Deativate all your plugin expect alidropship. Reinstall the alidropship chrome extension , clean cache , relogin your site in alidropship chrome extension,

Then try to import new product.
If is working try to enable one by one the plugins untill you find the one causing your issue.

If this not fix it ,then contact support@alidropship.com And give them your login credentials and your website url. And explain to them you issue!

eric_canare

My recent add-on purchase was AliShipping and after 1-2 days the Variations suddenly not working. Maybe I will start de-activate AliShipping add on first. Thanks

Lethe

I encounter the same issue. It’s the same thing happening both in the current version of the plugin and in the older ones. When I try to edit variations in bulk, Let’s say just to set a certain price for an item, I click apply and then both the “apply” button and the “save changes” button below appear like they are processing but never complete the task

Georgy

I encounter the same issue. It’s the same thing happening both in the current version of the plugin and in the older ones. When I try to edit variations in bulk, Let’s say just to set a certain price for an item, I click apply and then both the “apply” button and the “save changes” button below appear like they are processing but never complete the task
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please tell me your current version of AliDropship plugin?

Georgy

Hey hey! Could you please provide me your WP + cPanel access details (PM), i will check your website. Unfortunately, we can't reproduce that issue from our end. Best regards, George