Product Images legal usage?

Hi,
I'm a bit uncertain that I would like to use product images throughout my website; for example on sliders. So is it ok to crop and edit the product images and upload them on the slider? I won't edit the images extensively, just enough for the best fit!

Edit: Ok guys This question is useless. No more answers Please!

Last edited:

aminech

If this is a concern for you then just quit dropshipping.
answer: You can use and edit any image you want no one cares

If this is a concern for you then just quit dropshipping.
answer: You can use and edit any image you want no one cares

Maybe, you have said right! there would be no concern about this. However, this question is not completely senseless, for example, if someone uploads your photo throughout their website and said that you are endorsing the company what would you do in this situation! The question that has been hovering around on me was for the limitation of using someone photo. I hope that would make sense now. Well, I will continue dropshipping with proper knowledge.

Mar

Maybe, you have said right! there would be no concern about this. However, this question is not completely senseless, for example, if someone uploads your photo throughout their website and said that you are endorsing the company what would you do in this situation! The question that has been hovering around on me was for the limitation of using someone photo. I hope that would make sense now. Well, I will continue dropshipping with proper knowledge.
If you worry about this, then you worry about everything, like editing product description, removing water marks of product images and you should inform visitors where the products come from including the supplier because it is a violation if you don't.

Direct Webstore

However, this question is not completely senseless,
Concerning images of Chinese products from Aliexpress, it is. With one exception. Photos of fake famous brand products or merchandise, but only a crazy person would try to sell those anyway.

if someone uploads your photo throughout their website and said that you are endorsing the company what would you do in this situation!
Totally irrelevant to the original question about product images and a completely different situation.

The question that has been hovering around on me was for the limitation of using someone photo.
That's not your original question. You asked about "product" images. Now you're just starting to sound a bit silly trying to justify the original question.

Just give it up ... and relax. You have nothing to worry about.

;)