Product Feed for Facebook - no plugins work

Bohomoda

Hi,
I'm trying to install and configure a plugin for producing the product feed to use on Facebook ads but I'm getting error messages saying that there is no WooCommerce installed.
I thought AliDropship is built on WooCommerce.
I'm worried if I install the woocommerce plugin it will cause conflicts with the alidropship plugin.
Not getting much support and am hoping someone else who's done it can help guide me on which plugin works (I've already tried 3 and none worked).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I'm trying to install and configure a plugin for producing the product feed to use on Facebook ads but I'm getting error messages saying that there is no WooCommerce installed.
I thought AliDropship is built on WooCommerce.
I'm worried if I install the woocommerce plugin it will cause conflicts with the alidropship plugin.
Not getting much support and am hoping someone else who's done it can help guide me on which plugin works (I've already tried 3 and none worked).
You can install AliDropship Woo plugin which is compatible with WooCommerce, but you need to understand that there are differences between those 2 plugins:

https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/

Bohomoda

You’ve already installed the new store for me but it wasn’t clear that standard woocommerce plugins wouldn’t work with it.
What is your solution for the Facebook product feed? It’s well known that there are many advertising solutions that require a product feed, so what’s your solution for this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
You’ve already installed the new store for me but it wasn’t clear that standard woocommerce plugins wouldn’t work with it.
What is your solution for the Facebook product feed? It’s well known that there are many advertising solutions that require a product feed, so what’s your solution for this?
AliDropship original plugin works on WordPress platform this is not the same as WooCommerce. We have a solution for those who are experienced enough to use WooCommerce with AliDropship Woo, but we've never tested plugins for Facebook product feed for compatibility with AliDropship Woo - you can try by yourself.

Bohomoda

So what's your solution? You've built for me Alidropship store without woocommerce.
Are you suggesting I install woocommerce on the site now? Will that break anything?
And can you please actually login to my site and do this fix or not?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So what's your solution? You've built for me Alidropship store without woocommerce.
Are you suggesting I install woocommerce on the site now? Will that break anything?
And can you please actually login to my site and do this fix or not?
We do custom store on WordPress CMS without WooCommerce.
If you decide to switch to WooCommerce you need to build your site from a scratch , please read this article to understand the difference between AliDropship and AliDropship Woo: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/
We will add Facebook Feed I suppose to AliDropship plugin , but I can't tell you when.