Product downloads

Earl

Hello,

I was wanting to re-download the same product to my store but it keeps telling me it's already downloaded. How can I get around this. I was wanting to create a separate product for each color so they could have there own descriptions.

Thanks,
Earl

Irene

Staff member
Hello,

I was wanting to re-download the same product to my store but it keeps telling me it's already downloaded. How can I get around this. I was wanting to create a separate product for each color so they could have there own descriptions.

Thanks,
Earl

Hello,

You do not need to reimport such item several times (it is also impossible), you need to split this item into several separate items.
There is such an option in Alidropship original plugin, please follow the guide > https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2233231-splitting-products-into-separate-variants

There is no split option in Alidropship Woo and we do not plan to add this feature. There are Woocommerce plugins that allow splitting product variations, for instance, this one. You can do some research and choose what is best for you as well.