Product counter, Add to Cart button colors and Free Shipping link

candresg76

@Yaros

Would it be possible to include a product counter like this in a future plugin update?:
This might help a lot to increase conversions as explained in the video.

Also, I'm heavily missing the option to change the "Add to Cart" button colors, can you please add it in a future update? Colors like Orange or Red seem to be more efficient in terms of conversions.

Last but not least, I think a clickeable "Free WorldWide Shipping" button to redirect customers to a specific store area is highly needed. As reported by other customers, when checking the heatmap on our stores, customers click a lot on that button so I think we might be missing some conversions due to this.

Hope you can incorporate these improvements in a near future update!

waterlion

@Yaros

Last but not least, I think a clickeable "Free WorldWide Shipping" button to redirect customers to a specific store area is highly needed. As reported by other customers, when checking the heatmap on our stores, customers click a lot on that button so I think we might be missing some conversions due to this.

Hope you can incorporate these improvements in a near future update!

I'm curious if you are referring to my post about the heatmap.

But from what I discovered, they were actually trying to change the currency type (in my case), since I was targeting multiple countries with adwords.

This, in effect, caused many users to leave, since the currency converter didn't work on the site.

candresg76

I'm curious if you are referring to my post about the heatmap.

But from what I discovered, they were actually trying to change the currency type (in my case), since I was targeting multiple countries with adwords.

This, in effect, caused many users to leave, since the currency converter didn't work on the site.

Yes, I was referring to your post, I'm also experiencing the same issue: lots of clicks on the "Free Worldwide Shipping" button, this is why I think it should be a "clickeable" image, not a static one. I do not think all of 'em were actually trying to change currency as I get a lot of clicks on the currency button with the USD flag.

I agree we need a currency converter urgently as I'm getting a lot of leads from Europe and UK who seem to be trying to convert the prices to their local currency. At least options for British Pound and Euro currencies should be enabled soon... what do you think @Yaros ?