Product Attributes not updating

giomaster

Hi,

I have imported a product and edited its pictures under the Attributes section (Color)because the pictures are showing the brand name. Then after I hit Save Draft and check the product page, it still is showing the product brand name. When I clicked on the color on the product page, it still showing the brand name.

I have repeated the editing (brushing off the brand name from the picture) several times and each time hitting Save Draft, but still is showing the brand name,
meaning the editing is not taking effect.

Can you please help to check this. thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I have imported a product and edited its pictures under the Attributes section (Color)because the pictures are showing the brand name. Then after I hit Save Draft and check the product page, it still is showing the product brand name. When I clicked on the color on the product page, it still showing the brand name.

I have repeated the editing (brushing off the brand name from the picture) several times and each time hitting Save Draft, but still is showing the brand name,
meaning the editing is not taking effect.

Can you please help to check this. thank you.
I checked on my site - it works, please make sure you click Save changes below all attributes before updating / saving the product.