Problems With Permalink Structure

Chris.Mc

Here´s my problem.

The default permalink setting in WP is "date and time":

View attachment 4080

Importing products with this settings works just fine. Everything. Pretty cool. It also appears on the homepage of a site. But when clicking on the product the error code 404 - Page not found comes up:

View attachment 4081

View attachment 4086

BUT:

When I change the Permalink Settings to "Plain", then the site displays the product page like it suppost to be, but the Alidropship extensions doesn´t import any products any more and also shows 404 error:

View attachment 4083

View attachment 4087

By trying importing another product with the setting that works fine for the page, the plugin just shows the error and doesn´t import any products anymore.

View attachment 4085

So switching between both settings everytime I want to import a product is not an option. So how to fix that ?

Cheers

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

This is covered in the Knowledge Base. I suggest you read it and avoid any future problems. It really is quite helpful and comprehensive for anyone setting up their store. Unfortunately, no one seems to read it. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen posts about the famous "404 problem" in this forum. LOL :)

Chris.Mc

I went through the Knowledge Base, but haven´t found anything. I prefer to do my own research before posting in forums or creating tickets as most of the time my problems getting solved quicker this way