Problem with Update to alidswoo v 0.5 – 21.02.2017

dmimports

Updated to the latest version of alidswoo and now have problems:
1. Pricing Formula is still working, but the formulas have disappeared and I cannot view or make changes to them.
2. Cannot return to the Main Wordpress Dashboard. No response when the link is clicked.
3. Even though I have the Currency Setting "Rounding" disabled, my prices are still being rounded (in my case to .98 for all products)

I have Deactivated the plugin and it did not help. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and that did not help.

Suggestions? Solutions? Anyone else experiencing problems?

Thanks

Last edited:

Jess

Weird. Can't help with the issues you are having but just wanted to mention (for Yaros) that i also just updated and am only having an issue with the price rounding and cents.

I enabled it and selected as a test .95,.96.97.98.99 for random cents but all the prices were instantly updated with .95 only. Looks like it was only taking the first entry.

Edit: So if rounding was also enabled, even my fixed prices were being rounded up by $1 and once i turned rounding off, the issue with random cents got fixed also. Now .95,.96 etc is randomly assigned.

Last edited:

dmimports

Additional Info:

Issue: "3. Even though I have the Currency Setting "Rounding" disabled, my prices are still being rounded (in my case to .98 for all products)" referenced in my original post is resolved. Mistake on my part.
However, the other issues are still present. In addition, the Import does not work whether using Direct Import or through the app.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin through Wordpress and through FTP. No change. Either way, the basic configuration is still there (license, etc.). Any way to clear the whole thing and start from scratch, i.e. requirement to reenter license number and reconfigure all settings? Maybe this will clear whatever is causing the problem.

Yaros

Staff member
Weird. Can't help with the issues you are having but just wanted to mention (for Yaros) that i also just updated and am only having an issue with the price rounding and cents.

I enabled it and selected as a test .95,.96.97.98.99 for random cents but all the prices were instantly updated with .95 only. Looks like it was only taking the first entry.

Edit: So if rounding was also enabled, even my fixed prices were being rounded up by $1 and once i turned rounding off, the issue with random cents got fixed also. Now .95,.96 etc is randomly assigned.
Did you disable a rounding option?

Yaros

Staff member
Additional Info:

Issue: "3. Even though I have the Currency Setting "Rounding" disabled, my prices are still being rounded (in my case to .98 for all products)" referenced in my original post is resolved. Mistake on my part.
However, the other issues are still present. In addition, the Import does not work whether using Direct Import or through the app.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin through Wordpress and through FTP. No change. Either way, the basic configuration is still there (license, etc.). Any way to clear the whole thing and start from scratch, i.e. requirement to reenter license number and reconfigure all settings? Maybe this will clear whatever is causing the problem.
I don't have the issues you mentioned on my test site. could you PM me your wp-admin access that I could check?

dmimports

Just wanted to update this thread. I found the reason why my update to AliDropship Woo version 0.5.0 was not working.

There appears to be a conflict between the YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards, version 1.1.4 (by YIThemes) plugin and AliDropship Woo 0.5.0. There was also a conflict when using the previous version of AliDropship Woo v0.4.3; however, I did not notice it at that time.

When the YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin is deactivated, AliDropShip Woo works perfectly. No other issues are noted.

I hope this is a problem that can be resolved soon, as YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a vital component of my Website.