Problem with Bulk Import

fistno

Hi,

I have an issue with the bulk import function. I wanted to import a lot of products to build up my general store and bulk import function should be a great help.
However, i have tried to click on the button and waited a while for the process to complete. But not all the products are imported.
I have tried a few times, even waited for 2 hours before i go over to import list to check out, but the result is still the same, the bulk import function is not working.

Can i ask anyway to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Regards,
John

Attachments

• 1) import begun for few seconds.jpg
    1) import begun for few seconds.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 3) only one product added, even after a few tries.png
    3) only one product added, even after a few tries.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2) last for a few seconds and grey label disappear.png
    2) last for a few seconds and grey label disappear.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have an issue with the bulk import function. I wanted to import a lot of products to build up my general store and bulk import function should be a great help.
However, i have tried to click on the button and waited a while for the process to complete. But not all the products are imported.
I have tried a few times, even waited for 2 hours before i go over to import list to check out, but the result is still the same, the bulk import function is not working.

Can i ask anyway to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Regards,
John
Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you please send the access to your WP admin area, so that we could check what might be the issue?

Best regards,
Igor