Problem when deleting a variation

zebios

Hello,

This is a common problem, when editing a product with the extension on aliexpress, i try to delete a variation (ships from), but when i click on publish and verify the product all variations are deleted and instead of getting variable product i get simple product..Please fix this issue

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

This is a common problem, when editing a product with the extension on aliexpress, i try to delete a variation (ships from), but when i click on publish and verify the product all variations are deleted and instead of getting variable product i get simple product..Please fix this issue
Hello,

I'm afraid there's no way we can fix this for now, as the variations get messed up if your delete even a single variation. This is the aspect of WooCommerce attributes and variations system and we're not able to change this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

zebios

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it's doable. I have a plugin (you know it, it's your competitor) that have this feature..It's not about aspect of woocommerce >(we can easily manage attributes and variations) this is about the plugin that can't recognize the product when we delete one of its attributes. This is a big point of dropshipping we can't import attributes like (ships from china, same as picture..etc)