Problem About Import Products by AliDropship Google Chrome Extension

MonkeyK

Browse aliexpress.com =>Search for my products =>Tick filter boxes (Free Shipping and 4 stars &Up) =>Sort by Orders => Select my website and product category in the dropdown list =>Import 24 Items button shows on the Extension bar =>click on Import 24 Items button => button text becomes Import 0/9 Items and stuck there => check the import list and see nothing there

I am wondering if anything I did wrong or the import speed is too slow (there is no signs to see the import process is running)
Also I did try to import products from AliDropship => Import Products => click Use Direct Import button and follow the exact same steps like I did above and still had nothing products imported

If using the filters of AliDropship => Import Products (Select category, Keywords, Unit Price $, Purchase volume and Feedback score) to search for target products I got thousands items, but from Direct Import by extension, I only got 10 target products meet the same search criteria, that's so funny.

So AliDropship Chrome Extension sounds not work properly, so the only way that I can import products is pick the item one-by-one from a huge list which take a lot of time to do it.

I also tried to follow the guide from https://alidropship.com/codex/importing-products/ to add only some particular products, click the orange AliDropship logo to import items one by one, it does not work as well.

My AliDropship Google Chrome Extension version is 2.4.19

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Browse aliexpress.com =>Search for my products =>Tick filter boxes (Free Shipping and 4 stars &Up) =>Sort by Orders => Select my website and product category in the dropdown list =>Import 24 Items button shows on the Extension bar =>click on Import 24 Items button => button text becomes Import 0/9 Items and stuck there => check the import list and see nothing there

I am wondering if anything I did wrong or the import speed is too slow (there is no signs to see the import process is running)
Also I did try to import products from AliDropship => Import Products => click Use Direct Import button and follow the exact same steps like I did above and still had nothing products imported

If using the filters of AliDropship => Import Products (Select category, Keywords, Unit Price $, Purchase volume and Feedback score) to search for target products I got thousands items, but from Direct Import by extension, I only got 10 target products meet the same search criteria, that's so funny.

So AliDropship Chrome Extension sounds not work properly, so the only way that I can import products is pick the item one-by-one from a huge list which take a lot of time to do it.

I also tried to follow the guide from https://alidropship.com/codex/importing-products/ to add only some particular products, click the orange AliDropship logo to import items one by one, it does not work as well.

My AliDropship Google Chrome Extension version is 2.4.19
Please check if you have any 3rd parties extensions that could block AliDropship Google Chrome extension. Check your Internet connection , you can PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check on my end.

MonkeyK

Thanks for your hints! Victoria
I disable all my extensions except AliDropship Extension, it works perfectly. So I will figure out which one cause this trouble and report here let others know.

Viral Vyas

I have removed all extensions then it started working but after import of average 25 products it get stop working. then I needed to logout from WordPress and restart the browser. this is annoying and causing for increasing irritation,