Pricing markup doesn't support precision???

Kuchilk

Hey, so I'm trying to do pricing markup on my products, but I deal with a sector that doesn't exactly conform to x2 x3 x4 pricing rules. I've been trying to add certain margins to products through a "precision" method.

It works with something between $0 and $1 ($0.45 rounded up to $0.99 + 9.00 = $9.99) but it frustratingly doesn't work with anything else ($96.99 refuses to change to $99.99 no matter what). What's going on?

In the future, could there be an option implemented for precision/per-product markups? As in, the user can adjust the markup of each individual item to any price to his liking?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey, so I'm trying to do pricing markup on my products, but I deal with a sector that doesn't exactly conform to x2 x3 x4 pricing rules. I've been trying to add certain margins to products through a "precision" method.

It works with something between $0 and $1 ($0.45 rounded up to $0.99 + 9.00 = $9.99) but it frustratingly doesn't work with anything else ($96.99 refuses to change to $99.99 no matter what). What's going on?

In the future, could there be an option implemented for precision/per-product markups? As in, the user can adjust the markup of each individual item to any price to his liking?
Hello, you can set up price individually for each product if you want , but first you need to switch off Update option:

upload_2017-12-18_8-45-16.png

otherwise you price will be replaced by the price of mark-up formula after update.

Also, please make sure you use either Rounding option or tails, we do not recommend to use them both at the same time.