Pricing issue

Mike Scaife

Hi,

I have an issue with the pricing. The price displayed in my woocommerce store is always 2 euros more than the price I input. The price at checkout is 1 Euro more than the price I have input, this is affecting both the regular price and sale price.

I contacted Woo Commerce who said it would have something to do with a plug-in, I disabled the alidropship plugin and the problem was resolved.

Can you please advise if you have had any problems like this in the past and how I can fix it please.

There is also an issue with the sorter on my product page. Again it doesn’t work if the plugin is enabled. Again any help with this would be appreciated.

Mike

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I have an issue with the pricing. The price displayed in my woocommerce store is always 2 euros more than the price I input. The price at checkout is 1 Euro more than the price I have input, this is affecting both the regular price and sale price.

I contacted Woo Commerce who said it would have something to do with a plug-in, I disabled the alidropship plugin and the problem was resolved.

Can you please advise if you have had any problems like this in the past and how I can fix it please.

There is also an issue with the sorter on my product page. Again it doesn’t work if the plugin is enabled. Again any help with this would be appreciated.

Mike
Hello, Mike , please make sure that you haven't enabled both Rounding and Assisgning tails at the same time. If yes, disable one of them.
Product page depends on theme you use, not on our plugin.

Mike Scaife

Hello, Mike , please make sure that you haven't enabled both Rounding and Assisgning tails at the same time. If yes, disable one of them.
Product page depends on theme you use, not on our plugin.
Thanks Victoria the pricing problem is fixed. I have contacted the theme support already re the issue with the price sorted, they suggested contacting woocommerce support regarding this, I will do this and see where I get.

Thanks for your help.

Mike