Pricing Formula with "cost =" does not change prices.

anonymous1971

Hello,

i changed my formulas instead of "*" to "=". i.e. $5 < cost < $9.99 cost = 29.95

But......it does not changes the prices to i.e. 29.95. Have reset all the prices and updated several times and spent some hours to find a fix but my prices with "=" does not seem to work. When set to "*" it works like it should.

Anybody experienced the same issue maybe and have a solution?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

i changed my formulas instead of "*" to "=". i.e. $5 < cost < $9.99 cost = 29.95

But......it does not changes the prices to i.e. 29.95. Have reset all the prices and updated several times and spent some hours to find a fix but my prices with "=" does not seem to work. When set to "*" it works like it should.

Anybody experienced the same issue maybe and have a solution?
I checked on my end - it works properly. Please check your formulas again, if you have other formula for these figures: $5 < cost < $9.99 cost = 29.95 - you need to delete one of them.

anonymous1971

I just cannot get my head around it. Just tested for 2 hours again but it makes completely different prices than i have set in the pricing formulas.

Also....all my products it adds regular price and also adds the exact same discount price [ attachment ]

I have also reset all prices and updated all again but the problem stays the same. Someone has any clue or idea or had the same problem?

Attachments

• pricing 1 error.PNG
    pricing 1 error.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 8

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just cannot get my head around it. Just tested for 2 hours again but it makes completely different prices than i have set in the pricing formulas.

Also....all my products it adds regular price and also adds the exact same discount price [ attachment ]

I have also reset all prices and updated all again but the problem stays the same. Someone has any clue or idea or had the same problem?
I can't say what might be the issue , without having a look. PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

anonymous1971

Thanks. Appreciate it. I will do one more test tonight and if that does not solve the issue i will pm you the credentials.