Pricing differences between product price and cart prices

Trevor228

I've set a few items in the AliDropship plugin to have a static price and not adhere to the pricing formulas; however, this seems to be causing a pricing issue. The item will display a dollar extra than what the cost in the cart is. I've attached a picture of what I mean. Can anyone help me with resolving this issue?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    112.8 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I've set a few items in the AliDropship plugin to have a static price and not adhere to the pricing formulas; however, this seems to be causing a pricing issue. The item will display a dollar extra than what the cost in the cart is. I've attached a picture of what I mean. Can anyone help me with resolving this issue?
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Have you enabled Rounding option? or have you assigned cents?

stickypages

I personally do use the cents + rounding.
One thing I noticed, if I use the 'quick edit', it seems to not 'change' their either.

I tried to DELETE the formula, but it won't let me delete the formula either, i've changed the formula to an extreme number hoping it wouldn't apply. But it seems as though it won't change either way. This product is NOT an AliExpress product, not sure if that has to do with anything.

Attachments

• 2017-08-03 09_57_03-Products ‹ Fickle Pickle — WordPress.png
    2017-08-03 09_57_03-Products ‹ Fickle Pickle — WordPress.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I personally do use the cents + rounding.
One thing I noticed, if I use the 'quick edit', it seems to not 'change' their either.

I tried to DELETE the formula, but it won't let me delete the formula either, i've changed the formula to an extreme number hoping it wouldn't apply. But it seems as though it won't change either way. This product is NOT an AliExpress product, not sure if that has to do with anything.
You need to use either Rounding or assigning cents, not both at the same time.