Prices changing automatically after deactivating AliDropship Woo plugin

MSdev

Hello everyone,

Some time back, AliDropship Woo plugin was causing issues related to the color swatches, therefore I deactivated the plugin after importing the products. But this is causing another issue. After deactivating the plugin, the product prices change automatically. After deactivating the plugin, the product prices drop and the cents that are rounded off to .95 by the plugin are no longer rounded off.

Although I have already written to AliDropship Support Team, I would like to ask you guys, is anyone else facing this problem? Has anyone else deactivated the plugin after importing the products and are the prices changing automatically after deactivating the plugin?

And there seems to be no pattern in price drop. Since the price of each and every product is automatically reduced, ranging from a few cents to more than a dollar and a half, it's difficult to edit each and every one of them individually.

If anyone else is facing or has faced this problem, please advice what steps did you take?

Looking forward to your precious feedback.

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello everyone,

Some time back, AliDropship Woo plugin was causing issues related to the color swatches, therefore I deactivated the plugin after importing the products. But this is causing another issue. After deactivating the plugin, the product prices change automatically. After deactivating the plugin, the product prices drop and the cents that are rounded off to .95 by the plugin are no longer rounded off.

Although I have already written to AliDropship Support Team, I would like to ask you guys, is anyone else facing this problem? Has anyone else deactivated the plugin after importing the products and are the prices changing automatically after deactivating the plugin?

And there seems to be no pattern in price drop. Since the price of each and every product is automatically reduced, ranging from a few cents to more than a dollar and a half, it's difficult to edit each and every one of them individually.

If anyone else is facing or has faced this problem, please advice what steps did you take?

Looking forward to your precious feedback.

Regards

If you use Rounding option or tails you can't deactivate plugin, because these options will not work.