Price Declare on parcel and how to deal with it?

wp_flamingo

Hi, I finally made my first sell here, but also my first refund. My customer ordering one item from me, the product arrived very fast, 11 days, but then she saw the price on parcel, Value of the product is 2 dollars. But I sold on my site for 29 dollars. I contact the seller about this, he then told me that it is a must to declare the price and he try to declare as low price as possible. So in this case what shall i do? Anyone with full skill on dropshipping please advice me, please, It's very hard enough to sell one item, it even harder to make refund...

Who has this experience please advice..please i need help thank you..
I attached picture too, so you guys can see what i mean.

Attachments

• 121664_0 copy.jpg
    121664_0 copy.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 41

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I finally made my first sell here, but also my first refund. My customer ordering one item from me, the product arrived very fast, 11 days, but then she saw the price on parcel, Value of the product is 2 dollars. But I sold on my site for 29 dollars. I contact the seller about this, he then told me that it is a must to declare the price and he try to declare as low price as possible. So in this case what shall i do? Anyone with full skill on dropshipping please advice me, please, It's very hard enough to sell one item, it even harder to make refund...

Who has this experience please advice..please i need help thank you..
I attached picture too, so you guys can see what i mean.

Hello,

Do you use an option 'Custom note for suppliers'? It is sent automatically with your orders on AliExpress. It helps you to avoid any invoices or marketing materials included in the packages sent to your customers.

Samples:

‘We are dropshipping! Please, do not include any invoices or promo materials into the package.’

The same in Chinese: ‘你好,这个是分销订单,请不要在包裹内放任何发票或促销信息,谢谢!’

‘Dear seller. I work as a dropshipper. Please, do not mention Aliexpress and your return address and don’t place your business card into the package. We look forward to continuing and further developing our cooperation with your store. Thank you!’

Yaros

Staff member
Tell your customer that you have to declare such low price to reduce the shipping costs making delivery free for you. This is exactly the way AliExpress sellers usually do.

wp_flamingo

Hello,

Do you use an option 'Custom note for suppliers'? It is sent automatically with your orders on AliExpress. It helps you to avoid any invoices or marketing materials included in the packages sent to your customers.

Samples:

‘We are dropshipping! Please, do not include any invoices or promo materials into the package.’

‘Dear seller. I work as a dropshipper. Please, do not mention Aliexpress and your return address and don’t place your business card into the package. We look forward to continuing and further developing our cooperation with your store. Thank you!’

Hi, thank you, yes i did put the note in order, but i still get that on the parcel. I don't know how you guys did it, do you have some example of the package? I'm not sure, as I want to really be honest to my client as much as possible.

wp_flamingo

Tell your customer that you have to declare such low price to reduce the shipping costs making delivery free for you. This is exactly the way AliExpress sellers usually do.
Thank you, I already did told my customers and cool her down from surprisingly seen those value price, but do you have some example of package to show? I'm not sure what i did is correct, I want to stay honest as much as possible,

Direct Webstore

do you have some example of package to show?
You posted a pic of an "example" yourself in your first post. Nearly ALL parcels form Aliexpress look like that.

And the plain fact is that 99.9% of customers don't even look at the tiny little declared price ... or even understand what it is.

Just keep in mind what Yarros said above for the RARE customer who asks about it. "The value of the product is stated very low on the package on purpose in order to keep shipping costs down so we can provide free shipping"

Simple.

:)

wp_flamingo

You posted a pic of an "example" yourself in your first post. Nearly ALL parcels form Aliexpress look like that.

And the plain fact is that 99.9% of customers don't even look at the tiny little declared price ... or even understand what it is.

Just keep in mind what Yarros said above for the RARE customer who asks about it. "The value of the product is stated very low on the package on purpose in order to keep shipping costs down so we can provide free shipping"

Simple.

:)

ok thank you, I have already replied to customers as yaros said,

Hello,

Samples:

Thank you
I also added another option in Chinese :)