Premium Alidropship stores

agonia

Hi. I looked at every domain of the 8 premium Alidropship stores on SemRush, and none have decent organic traffic, paid traffic equals zero. I show the screenshots of 5 of them. Where do they get the collection they promote?
I asked Alidropship, Chris, about this data and they still haven't answered me.
It smells like smoke.

Attachments

• deportes y aire libre.jpg
    deportes y aire libre.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 14
  • gamer.jpg
    gamer.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 12
  • One million.jpg
    One million.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 10
  • jardinería.jpg
    jardinería.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 8
  • ropa y accesorios.jpg
    ropa y accesorios.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

chris37

and none have decent organic traffic

Your right they none have decent organic traffic.
(Dont forget also google doesn't like a duplicate contents, so all of this copy stores they are not gonna very well on google )

But remember the purpose of the premium theme is not the organic traffic but the paid ads.
They give you a complete marketing strategy a target audience for you promote your products, many people without the technical knowledge they prefer this way because is easiest, also many people have make a lot of money with this way.

which one of all of this people are you ? :)
The one with over - analyze everything without a real reason behind it?
or the one which you want to make money ?

Your username is mean "i am worry" in greek and "suffering" in english are you both ? :)

agonia

Yo soy el que quiere ganar dinero. Como estoy muy interesado en las tiendas premium, pregunto. Me muevo con cautela ya que cuando tenga dinero será el único y quizás el último que pueda usar, ya que, hoy en Argentina, el peso está en el piso, entonces el dólar está muy caro y encima de eso, el gobierno cobra un impuesto del 30% sobre su valor.

Direct Webstore

Hi. I looked at every domain of the 8 premium Alidropship stores on SemRush, and none have decent organic traffic
Welcome to the 21st century where the FLOODED MARKET and EVERY STORE selling normal stuff you can buy anywhere, like those "Premium" stores (What's with that word? LOL) does not have fantastic organic traffic. The plain simple truth. Besides, most of those stores are set up as "showpieces" for demonstrating the plugin/s, personally staff-owned and/or for testing purposes.

That's why SEO really IS pretty much dead. Not EVERY site in this 21st century flooded marketplace of an internet can be on the first page of search results. The only page that matters. No one in this current world full of mental midgets goes to the second page.

BUT, it's still worthwhile having good SEO optimized sites if you're selling something UNIQUE or it's a UNIQUE niche. And judging from all the failed stores for sale here none of them are. The average dropshipping store selling done to death stuff like gadgets, clothing, shoes, and jewelry etc will never have great organic traffic. There's simply TOO MANY OF THEM now. NONE of them are unique enough to stand out and grab a search bots attention. lol

The solution?

1. A unique site in a unique niche selling unique products where a bit of "imagination" and good SEO has been used. (My choice + Social Interaction)

or...

2. A boring, done to death "niche" the same as everyone else, with zero imagination used + SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTION & ADVERTISING. And lots of it!

Time to drag yourself out of the 90s.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

It smells like smoke.
The Alidropship plugin is a fantastic tool, but the final success of a store is totally up to YOU and how much work and imagination you put into it and ... the NUMBER ONE IMPORTANT THING/s ... your choice of a niche, it's products and it's target demographic.

The Alidropship plugin ALONE cannot guarantee high organic traffic. Actually, it can't guarantee ANY organic traffic AT ALL.

The search for the infamous "Magic Money Machine" where you just flip a switch, then go have a glass of Ouzo continues, I guess. ;)

Last edited:

agonia

I don't know if the meaning of my username is true but you hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:

agonia

[QUOTE = "Direct Webstore, publicación: 78564, miembro: 473"] El complemento Alidropship es una herramienta fantástica, pero el éxito final de una tienda depende totalmente de USTED y de la cantidad de trabajo e imaginación que le dedique y ... la COSA IMPORTANTE NÚMERO UNO ... su elección de un nicho, sus productos y su grupo demográfico objetivo.

El complemento de Alidropship SOLO no puede garantizar un alto tráfico orgánico. En realidad, no puede garantizar NINGÚN tráfico orgánico.

Supongo que la búsqueda de la infame "Máquina mágica del dinero" en la que simplemente acciona un interruptor y luego toma un vaso de Ouzo continúa. ;)[/CITAR]
[QUOTE = "Direct Webstore, publicación: 78564, miembro: 473"] El complemento Alidropship es una herramienta fantástica, pero el éxito final de una tienda depende totalmente de USTED y de la cantidad de trabajo e imaginación que le dedique y ... la COSA IMPORTANTE NÚMERO UNO ... su elección de un nicho, sus productos y su grupo demográfico objetivo.

El complemento de Alidropship SOLO no puede garantizar un alto tráfico orgánico. En realidad, no puede garantizar NINGÚN tráfico orgánico.

Supongo que la búsqueda de la infame "Máquina mágica del dinero" en la que simplemente acciona un interruptor y luego toma un vaso de Ouzo continúa. ;)[/CITAR]
I know that success depends on me. I just want to make sure that what little money I have, I lose because I do not have the necessary qualities myself and only because of me. I'm not looking for the magic money-making machine, although it exists but I don't have the personality of a politician. Thank you both for the lesson.

Direct Webstore

I'm afraid that's "All Greek to me" ... even if it's Spanish. ;)

I just want to make sure that what little money I have, I lose
Easy enough. Just throw it out the window. ;)

agonia

I meant that I don't want to lose money because of someone else. Google translator should not translate very well.

Razvann

Hi, the thing is that the websites are "Premium" because they give you the basic website with all you need in order to start a business without you to do something regarding setup and you need just to think how to promote that website to make some cash. The value is, as Chriss said about the setup. You only need to know if that niche is what you need and focus on it and invest money to make money. For the people who don't know how to setup a store it is a gift to buy something like this. Just buy one and focus on that niche because you have there some statistically measures that can help you to make an ideea of the potential of the niche.

agonia

[QUOTE = "Razvann, publicación: 78606, miembro: 28594"] Hola, la cosa es que los sitios web son "Premium" porque te brindan el sitio web básico con todo lo que necesitas para iniciar un negocio sin que tengas que hacer algo al respecto. configuración y solo necesita pensar cómo promocionar ese sitio web para ganar algo de dinero. El valor es, como dijo Chriss sobre la configuración. Solo necesita saber si ese nicho es lo que necesita y concentrarse en él e invertir dinero para ganar dinero. Para las personas que no saben cómo montar una tienda, comprar algo como esto es un regalo. Simplemente compre uno y concéntrese en ese nicho porque tiene algunas medidas estadísticas que pueden ayudarlo a hacer una idea del potencial del nicho. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you. I hope I can buy it soon.
When the labor courts function and collect the judgments.
What an ugly pandemic!

Razvann

So "Premium" = "Basic".

I think I'll stick to dictionaries instead.

BTW ... that was a "rhetorical" question. lol

;)
So Premium is the basic website + all you need to start a business. Do you want to draw something for you? Please try to help others and we can discuss in private if you want an off topic.