Precio de landing page

Nicolaspla

I recently started to buy the landing page plugin and I was surprised that the cost of the plugin is 27 USD per month, can you confirm if the payment is monthly or is a one-time payment? If this is the case, I think that the value of the company is beginning to be lost since I think that many of us decided to use this platform with its add-ons since payment is only once, and we don't have to pay for add-ons every month. do you think? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Mar

I recently started to buy the landing page plugin and I was surprised that the cost of the plugin is 27 USD per month, can you confirm if the payment is monthly or is a one-time payment? If this is the case, I think that the value of the company is beginning to be lost since I think that many of us decided to use this platform with its add-ons since payment is only once, and we don't have to pay for add-ons every month. do you think? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
As far as I know, you pay monthly. It is up to you if you think it is worth.

chris37

The decision is your . Personal I will never buy it for monthly Paytment.
But again that is my personal opinion.

Mar

The decision is your . Personal I will never buy it for monthly Paytment.
But again that is my personal opinion.
I will never buy it either. I am not aware of any alidropship product that is paid monthly. I am beginning to think that they are testing the water? If users pay it monthly, I am afraid there will be another, or maybe the products we pay one time today will become monthly.

Yaros

Staff member
I will never buy it either. I am not aware of any alidropship product that is paid monthly. I am beginning to think that they are testing the water? If users pay it monthly, I am afraid there will be another, or maybe the products we pay one time today will become monthly.
Don't begin, no worries, there will be others but not for the current ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar