Potential bug with getting reviews from ali?

I noticed that when you import comments and then delete a certain one. Then you re-import again, it re-imports what was previously deleted. Shouldn't it ignore what was imported previously?

Christina

Administrator
I noticed that when you import comments and then delete a certain one. Then you re-import again, it re-imports what was previously deleted. Shouldn't it ignore what was imported previously?

Hello, seattledude!

That's right, the deleted reviews are imported again.

Is there any way not to do that as it can be a bandwidth issue especially for lots of text? Or is it better to just add the comments when you publish it? By the way, I am loving the woo plugin!

Christina

Administrator
Is there any way not to do that as it can be a bandwidth issue especially for lots of text? Or is it better to just add the comments when you publish it? By the way, I am loving the woo plugin!

That's how the plugin works. Perhaps, it's better to enable the option "Send reviews to draft" and then approve them one by one.

Good point. One question. I am setting all my prices manually and set in the settings to do nothing on price change so my prices I set to stay the same. I noticed before I made that change it was setting prices to aliexpress prices, not good. With the new update can I still ignore price changes so I can keep all my prices as is?

Christina

Administrator
Good point. One question. I am setting all my prices manually and set in the settings to do nothing on price change so my prices I set to stay the same. I noticed before I made that change it was setting prices to aliexpress prices, not good. With the new update can I still ignore price changes so I can keep all my prices as is?

If you select "Do nothing" when the price changes on AliExpress in your Updates settings, the prices aren't changed.

Updates ‹ Jewelry Store — WordPress 2018-09-27 12-16-23.png