Plugin Will Not Activate!

I have tried to install it multiple times. The first time it said that I needed a different PHP version of the plugin, so I downloaded 7.2. And then installed that one after deleting the first. Now I click activate, the screen said activated, but the plugin is not activated. I have spent the last 3 hours spinning my wheels trying to figure this out. I reached out to support and so far no response. I was hesitant about buying the plugin as initially the support team never replied to a request. And now that I paid for it I will not activate. Can someone, please help. I am extremely frustrated.

Thank you for the link. It was a caching issue with SWIFT cache. Note to anyone that reads this, deactivate your cache first before trying to activate! Man, finally. One question, how can you have the import to draft and not publish right away? I need to make the edit before final public post to the site. I did one test and it just posted it publically? Thank you!

Yaros

Staff member
Thank you for the link. It was a caching issue with SWIFT cache. Note to anyone that reads this, deactivate your cache first before trying to activate! Man, finally. One question, how can you have the import to draft and not publish right away? I need to make the edit before final public post to the site. I did one test and it just posted it publically? Thank you!
When you click EDIT in Google Chrome extension to change the product details, you will see the button +Add to import list.

Thank you! Now once I add a product, I want to price to stay at my set rate as well as the text and images. The only thing I want to sync is the number of items available and if it is in stock. Can you do this? I tried to ask a ton of questions before I bought it, but I never got any response. Once I figure this out I will be buying another license for another store.

One thing is that when I click add to import list, it made it public on my site?? I need to make sure they are not public until after I edit them. How can I do this?

It will not save as pending, it keeps publishing to the site making it public? How can I make the product I import as pending?

Yaros

Staff member
It will not save as pending, it keeps publishing to the site making it public? How can I make the product I import as pending?
You see products published because you are logged in your WP admin. Other visitors do not see these items.

Thank you and makes sense. If I have a product I want to import that has many variations, but I only want to add them as separate products. How can you do that? Example lets say you have a ring that is silver and gold. You do not want them as a variation, but as two different products, how do you do that?

I read that article but I am using woocommerce and do not see that option to split it out? I do not see anywhere where the icon is to split out Please see the screen shots.

Where is this located? It is not in woo?
>>Go to Product options -> Attributes -> Click Split icon near the attribute you want your product to be split by:

I do not have any option do that according to the link you sent?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bl1xirhy7fca8s/Recording #50.mp4?dl=0

The link is to a screen recording. Nowhere do I have an option to split by variation? What am I missing?

Also attached the attribute screen for products.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.00.06.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.00.06.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.06.01.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.06.01.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.15.35.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-25 02.15.35.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 2
So if a product has 3 variations, I edit the one that is imported. Then I duplicate it 3 times and delete the variations, and only keep the one I want for that color. Right? Thank you again for all your patience.