Plugin not adding address information to aliexpress

Robbie

Hello,

I got my first order Saturday. Yeahhh. I used the plugin and the data transferred everything to Aliexpress. Today I got my second sale Woo hoo! but the plugin seems to get stuck at the transfer of data for the shipping information to Aliexpress. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Robert

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I got my first order Saturday. Yeahhh. I used the plugin and the data transferred everything to Aliexpress. Today I got my second sale Woo hoo! but the plugin seems to get stuck at the transfer of data for the shipping information to Aliexpress. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Robert
Hello Robert , could you send me a screenshot of your issue?

mlmwarehous

Hello,

Thanks

Robert
The same problem here. When clicking the auto order button the product gets added to aliexpress cart but the message "filling shipping address" runs for ages. Eventually I had to fill it in manually but this is not the way it is meant to be. I have also added a screenshot and as you can see the filling shipping address keeps on spinning.

Attachments

• screenshot aliedropship.png
    screenshot aliedropship.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Robbie

MLM wharehouse has confirmed the problem is not an isolated case. Please let us know what you have found

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The same problem here. When clicking the auto order button the product gets added to aliexpress cart but the message "filling shipping address" runs for ages. Eventually I had to fill it in manually but this is not the way it is meant to be. I have also added a screenshot and as you can see the filling shipping address keeps on spinning.
Please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials and link to that order - I will check.