Plugin Installation on an existing store

Blz

Hello,

I have a question about the Woo version of Alidropship.

Let's say I already have an online store, running on Woocommerce, with products and my eco system is working properly.

Is it possible to install the Alidropship plugin so that it only manages the next addition of products?

I specify that on my side everything is already in place, and I would like to keep my structure.

cheers

chris37

it possible to install the Alidropship plugin so that it only manages the next addition of products?
Simple answer no you can not,

The required work is need to be done for is working how you describe in not deserved the time to even try. Because of the conflic of both plugin is going to give to each other.

Blz

Simple answer no you can not,

The required work is need to be done for is working how you describe in not deserved the time to even try. Because of the conflic of both plugin is going to give to each other.
Hey there,

both plugin? Nah, I'm talking about a classic and functionnal Woocommerce store, there isn't any installed plugin related to dropshipping or/and product management (beside Woocommerce ofc)

chris37

Hey there,

both plugin? Nah, I'm talking about a classic and functionnal Woocommerce store, there isn't any installed plugin related to dropshipping or/and product management (beside Woocommerce ofc)
Hmm , I see....

If the supplier tab in the product page is correct connected with aliexpress from before, then alidropship woo plugin is going to take it from there automatically,

If is not you must manual add the supplier url in the supplier tab for is working later automatically,

I hope that clear :)

BaB

Is it possible to install the Alidropship plugin so that it only manages the next addition of products?
I think that will be fine. The Alidropship plugin will take control of the products you import through it after installation. Products that already exist will continue to work through the Woocommerce plugin as before.

Reactions: Blz