Plugin Bundle For Sale (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuton

I will shut down my second online store so I will sell all my premium add-ons altogether

all for $130 obo PayPal ready

1. AliDropship Plugin-license yes
2. Wp-Rocket- Speed up your WordPress website, more traffic, conversions and money with WP Rocket caching plugin.- no license
3. Yoast premium - no license
4. Yoast WooCommerce SEO Premium -no license
5. AutomateWoo WordPress Plugin -no license
6. Warranties and Returns for WooCommerce-no license
7. social rabbit- license yes
8. Analytify Pro – Google Analytics no license
9. Analytify Pro WooCommerce- no license
10. WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack - no license
11. WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite -no license

I WILL SEND ALL IN A ZIP FOLDER

all plugin are genuine for the 1 with license need to be reset they are linked to my domain the ones with no license is not required to work they all work fine I will provide full updates for the ones with no license

WORTH OVER $650 ALL FOR $130 OBO

PM FOR ANY INFO

Last edited:
Whoever bought this honestly got scammed in terms of the "no license" plugins.

If a plugin has "no license" but normally requires a license to work, it's NULLED. @Tuton only paid for the AliDropship plugin and Social Rabbit plugin licenses, and found the rest on nulled plugin websites, hence why he needs to "continue sending updates". Not to mention there is absolutely no guarantee he will keep sending the updates after the sale is made... additionally, given that he hasn't nulled these plugins himself and got them FREE off of random sites, there is a high chance at least one of them (if not the majority of them) contain malware.

The fact that he says that they are "worth over $650" is nonsense: they would only be worth over $650 if they were purchased legitimately with a license; if they are nulled, they don't cost anything (but come with lack of support from the original developers AND the possibility of malware)!

Everyone, please be more careful before buying from these kinds of offers!

Tuton

Whoever bought this honestly got scammed in terms of the "no license" plugins.

If a plugin has "no license" but normally requires a license to work, it's NULLED. @Tuton only paid for the AliDropship plugin and Social Rabbit plugin licenses, and found the rest on nulled plugin websites, hence why he needs to "continue sending updates". Not to mention there is absolutely no guarantee he will keep sending the updates after the sale is made... additionally, given that he hasn't nulled these plugins himself and got them FREE off of random sites, there is a high chance at least one of them (if not the majority of them) contain malware.

The fact that he says that they are "worth over $650" is nonsense: they would only be worth over $650 if they were purchased legitimately with a license; if they are nulled, they don't cost anything (but come with lack of support from the original developers AND the possibility of malware)!

Everyone, please be more careful before buying from these kinds of offers!
First off why you calling me a scammer i never scam anybody i have sold many bundle and never had any problem. my friend i have proof of purchase of each addon i did not provide license due for security of my account before you post a stupid comment do some research all this plugin which are licensed under GPL (GNU General Public License and hence you can use them on as many websites you want and use it the way you want- modified or non-modified. So learn first and I do payment through PayPal a secure method and I have no complaint of any of my user I have been there for all update they ask so stop calling me a scammer

First off why you calling me a scammer i never scam anybody i have sold many bundle and never had any problem. my friend i have proof of purchase of each addon i did not provide license due for security of my account before you post a stupid comment do some research all this plugin which are licensed under GPL (GNU General Public License and hence you can use them on as many websites you want and use it the way you want- modified or non-modified. So learn first and I do payment through PayPal a secure method and I have no complaint of any of my user I have been there for all update they ask so stop calling me a scammer

Regardless of the GPL, they are still nulled. No reason to charge for them if they can be found free. Also, there is debate on whether or not all WordPress plugins are GPL and whether they are "derivative works" or not. Even if they are licensed under the GPL, you have just admitted that you have modified them to null them and distribute them, which is NOT supported and NOT official. WP-Rocket themselves warn against nulled plugins. However, by saying that they are worth "over $650" you made it sound like it was the official plugins, just as if the buyer has purchased it themselves, but instead the non-licensed plugins are NULLED and each worth $0 (no support, no guarantee of any updates, no license, no security due to the high possibility of malicious code injection).

If you "did not provide license due for security of my account", then wouldn't that mean that you would be "selling the plugin" and getting money without actually losing anything on your part? Wouldn't that mean that they are NOT purchasing the actual plugin, but just a copy that license check is removed from the files?

By saying that "i have sold many bundle", you are just admitting that they are nulled plugins (hence, they can be used on as many sites as needed). The reason why you are not giving the license keys is clearly not because you want to keep your account secure, but instead because if you were giving away license keys you would NOT be able to profit. With nulled plugins, you don't need to purchase a real license, but instead just need to a have the files and license key check removed.

You seem to take so much offense to "being called a scammer", yet you still fail to admit the plugins sold were nulled?

Tuton

Really dude? What your problem I never had any problem at all. none of my customers had any problem and my plugin are not nulled the still ask for a license for the update but no require for them to work so and you come out of nowhere calling me scammer went i never sold anything to you and i never had any problems with my client and i only sold 2 bundles that were all in my store that i shutdown so mine your own business I won't answer to you anymore your wasting my time. Take care and have a great day

Really dude? What your problem I never had any problem at all.
Clearly, I am unhappy with the fact that you are ripping people off by framing the plugins as purchased officially, yet they lack support and are nulled. Next time, don't claim a value of "$650" when they really aren't worth anything. The only plugins that were included are the AliDropship plugin and Social Rabbit, because without a license, it's just a nulled copy. With paid licenses you can get lifetime support, but since this is a nulled plugin, there is absolutely no chance you will give "lifetime" support. You'll support the plugin for a couple months at best, as there doesn't seem to be any reason why you would keep updating the customers with nulled copies if this is a one-time deal.

Finally, you've lied multiple times, such as claiming you are not giving the licenses "due for security of my account", while in reality you either don't have a license and have found the plugins on nulled repositories or untrustworthy websites, or have removed the license key check and are keeping the plugin for yourself while distributing copies. The security of your account is irrelevant when you are selling a plugin, as there would be no reason for you to keep your account and license while the buyer only gets a copy.. and if that were the case, why would you give the licenses of AliDropship and Social Rabbit?

i only sold 2 bundles that were all in my store
i have sold many bundle
You're contradicting yourself here. Since when was "2 bundles" many?

none of my customers had any problem
Your two customers?

my plugin are not nulled the still ask for a license for the update but no require for them to work so and you come out of nowhere calling me scammer
From using them myself, I know WP-Rocket and the Yoast Premium plugins NEED license keys to work, as do almost all paid plugins (including the rest of your "no license" plugins). There are many nulled plugins online available for free with the possibility of malware, including the plugins you have listed in the original post. Seems that you're either uneducated on what a nulled plugin is, you think the nulled plugin is the official one, or you're blatantly lying here. From your responses, the latter is most definitely true (as you've said that the GPL allows you to modify the plugins, but you are now saying that the original plugins don't even need a license key in the first place to work).

I won't answer to you anymore your wasting my time. Take care and have a great day
*you're ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.