Please help me analyse my website

Direct Webstore

Gadgets. Doesn't anyone do any research at all? I give up. *sigh*

And please don't ask me what's wrong with that ... I've lost count how many times niche selection has been discussed and where to get info on it.

Hint "Search boxes", here in this forum, the Alidropship blogs, on Google and Youtube.

You didn't answer the questions, ignore whether anyone did research or not or if you even have any issue with GADGETS.

Listen to my question intelligently again,

I kindly ask anyone to PLEASE Review my store ( shopyourgadget.com ) if it's all set to start running adverts?

Thank you

Direct Webstore

You didn't answer the questions,
You just totally ignored what I said, didn't you? I guess that explains a lot.

Listen to my question intelligently again,

I kindly ask anyone to PLEASE Review my store ( shopyourgadget.com ) if it's all set to start running adverts?

No. It's not ready. Your sales will be dismal. It's a terrible, over saturated niche. Electronics and gadgets sites simply cannot compete with the larger electronics sites. Their prices are lower and their shipping is much faster.

Do some RESEARCH into niche selection. This has been discussed to DEATH on this forum. There are HEAPS of info on it elsewhere in the blogs, Google and Youtube as well.

I am NOT going to repeat all the info again for people too lazy to read the tons of free info IN THIS FORUM, THE ALIDRIPSHIP BLOGS and elsewhere.

Incredible! No wonder there are so many failures every year. This REALLY annoys me!

Sorry to sound so harsh ... but this NEEDS to be rammed into your head for your own sake.

;(

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

However ... if you write lots of ORIGINAL informative blogs to give it some semblance of authenticity and spent a FORTUNE in advertising, you just may sell a few gadgets.

Much better to do some decent research into niche selection and start over again though.

Type into Google/Youtube ... "How to select a dropshipping niche" and "What drop shipping niches to avoid"

Also type 'niche" into the search box of this forum AND the blogs at https://alidropship.com/category/blog/

In all you have said still, you have made no mention to the store review.

You are very harsh but your advice is received since I am just starting and will be used in my next store. Nevertheless, Thank you.

You just totally ignored what I said, didn't you? I guess that explains a lot.

No. It's not ready. Your sales will be dismal. It's a terrible, over saturated niche. Electronics and gadgets sites simply cannot compete with the larger electronics sites. Their prices are lower and their shipping is much faster.

Do some RESEARCH into niche selection. This has been discussed to DEATH on this forum. There are HEAPS of info on it elsewhere in the blogs, Google and Youtube as well.

I am NOT going to repeat all the info again for people too lazy to read the tons of free info IN THIS FORUM, THE ALIDRIPSHIP BLOGS and elsewhere.

Incredible! No wonder there are so many failures every year. This REALLY annoys me!

Sorry to sound so harsh ... but this NEEDS to be rammed into your head for your own sake.

;(
Again, is there a niche that is not saturated?

Moreso, people still fail in any niche for different reasons.

However, your advice is valid even though you are very harsh....i wish i can see your face to yell at you.

I will do some research into more niches and the potentials.

Thank you still

Direct Webstore

Again, is there a niche that is not saturated?
You repeat that like a parrot. It's a common catchphrase for people who can't think out of the box. You need a "speciality" niche concentrating on one main thing. Search, think, research and imagine. All the info and tips are out there.

you have made no mention to the store review.
I have. The niche is the very core of a store. If that's wrong, everything else is irrelevant.

i wish i can see your face to yell at you.

Yell away. It won't help with the core problem though.

Attachments

• MCM3July2016.jpg
    MCM3July2016.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 11